Default Those scumbags down the street...

Jim wrote:
Krause is trying to stir up old business here to divert attention from
the horrors that are unfolding in Washington.

No job prospects and another failed marriage. Things just aren't going
well for you Krause.

Krause hasn't been asked to participate in the most anticipated and
reviled administration in US history.

Boater wrote:
Jim wrote:
Krause is trying to stir up old business here to divert attention from
the horrors that are unfolding in Washington.

No job prospects and another failed marriage. Things just aren't going
well for you Krause.

Are you projecting your life onto me again? I guess if you repeat this
crap often enough, you, Loogy and Justwait will believe it, eh?

Don't you have a lawnmower blade or chainsaw chain to sharpen?

Denigrating honest work again Harry?

Jim Jim is offline

BAR wrote:
Boater wrote:
Jim wrote:
Krause is trying to stir up old business here to divert attention
from the horrors that are unfolding in Washington.

No job prospects and another failed marriage. Things just aren't
going well for you Krause.

Are you projecting your life onto me again? I guess if you repeat this
crap often enough, you, Loogy and Justwait will believe it, eh?

Don't you have a lawnmower blade or chainsaw chain to sharpen?

Denigrating honest work again Harry?

As a matter of fact, I did touch up my lawnmower blades a couple of
weeks ago. It's kind of fun to be able to tend to the little chores
around the house. It sure beats being a perpetual job hunter like Krause.

Didn't you say you refused an opportunity to go boating with Harry?

Jim wrote:
BAR wrote:
Boater wrote:
Jim wrote:
Krause is trying to stir up old business here to divert attention
from the horrors that are unfolding in Washington.

No job prospects and another failed marriage. Things just aren't
going well for you Krause.

Are you projecting your life onto me again? I guess if you repeat
this crap often enough, you, Loogy and Justwait will believe it, eh?

Don't you have a lawnmower blade or chainsaw chain to sharpen?

Denigrating honest work again Harry?

As a matter of fact, I did touch up my lawnmower blades a couple of
weeks ago. It's kind of fun to be able to tend to the little chores
around the house. It sure beats being a perpetual job hunter like Krause.

Well, I am glad the navy taught you a useful skill. Did you learn how to
chip paint, too?

Job hunter? Naw. I'm always on the lookout for an interesting new
client. I have no interest in being on a payroll other than my own.
Sorry...yet another fantasy of yours about me that is just...fantasy.

On Nov 11, 9:25*am, Boater wrote:
Jim wrote:
BAR wrote:
Boater wrote:
Jim wrote:
[...]

Sorry...yet another fantasy of yours about me that is just...fantasy.- Hide quoted text -

That's because you are worthless.

"Boater" wrote in message

"...The bad thing is, the neighbor limed his yard yesterday and we can
clearly see the tracks to a scumbags house down the street. The cops went
through but could not find a bike, but we know it went there first. The
bad part is she has to go to the busstop for school with this kid, she is
pretty nervous. He is huge, and not all there, but his parents make
excuses and get him out of trouble all the time."

Guess the author...it's the one who claimed he really didn't accuse his
neighbors or say anything nasty about them.

~~ Snerk ~~

"Boater" wrote in message
Jim wrote:
Krause is trying to stir up old business here to divert attention from
the horrors that are unfolding in Washington.

No job prospects and another failed marriage. Things just aren't going
well for you Krause.

Are you projecting your life onto me again? I guess if you repeat this
crap often enough, you, Loogy and Justwait will believe it, eh?

Don't you have a lawnmower blade or chainsaw chain to sharpen?

Who the 'ell would let Flaulent Jim play with sharp implements?

Jim Jim is offline

Boater wrote:
Jim wrote:
BAR wrote:
Boater wrote:
Jim wrote:
[...]

IOW You have given up on the hope of finding a job.I wish I could offer
you some encouragement , but the fact of the matter is there are
thousands of younger, more talented women and men out there filling the
slots. Maybe you can get some temp work putting together handouts and
fliers. That would certainly be more profitable than hanging out on
rec.boats all day making nasty comments about Sarah Palin.

Don White wrote:
"Boater" wrote in message
Jim wrote:
Krause is trying to stir up old business here to divert attention from
the horrors that are unfolding in Washington.

No job prospects and another failed marriage. Things just aren't going
well for you Krause.

Are you projecting your life onto me again? I guess if you repeat this
crap often enough, you, Loogy and Justwait will believe it, eh?

Don't you have a lawnmower blade or chainsaw chain to sharpen?

Who the 'ell would let Flaulent Jim play with sharp implements?

His family, with hope in their hearts...

Wall Street Eisboch General 5 October 14th 08 03:17 PM
Wall Street... A Boater[_2_] General 0 September 15th 08 08:39 PM
Hurricane Strategies Now by Don Street Geoff Schultz Cruising 0 July 4th 05 10:44 PM
VietNam Street John Cairns ASA 0 September 6th 04 03:45 AM