Default Those scumbags down the street...

"...The bad thing is, the neighbor limed his yard yesterday and we can
clearly see the tracks to a scumbags house down the street. The cops
went through but could not find a bike, but we know it went there first.
The bad part is she has to go to the busstop for school with this kid,
she is pretty nervous. He is huge, and not all there, but his parents
make excuses and get him out of trouble all the time."

Guess the author...it's the one who claimed he really didn't accuse his
neighbors or say anything nasty about them.

On Nov 10, 10:31 pm, Boater wrote:
"...The bad thing is, the neighbor limed his yard yesterday and we can
clearly see the tracks to a scumbags house down the street. The cops
went through but could not find a bike, but we know it went there first.
The bad part is she has to go to the busstop for school with this kid,
she is pretty nervous. He is huge, and not all there, but his parents
make excuses and get him out of trouble all the time."

Guess the author...it's the one who claimed he really didn't accuse his
neighbors or say anything nasty about them.

He sounds like your average Democrat to me, so whats the problem?

On Mon, 10 Nov 2008 22:31:31 -0500, Boater
wrote:

"...The bad thing is, the neighbor limed his yard yesterday and we can
clearly see the tracks to a scumbags house down the street. The cops
went through but could not find a bike, but we know it went there first.
The bad part is she has to go to the busstop for school with this kid,
she is pretty nervous. He is huge, and not all there, but his parents
make excuses and get him out of trouble all the time."

Guess the author...it's the one who claimed he really didn't accuse his
neighbors or say anything nasty about them.

Maybe I should mail this to his neighbor... Or all of his neighbors...

On Nov 10, 10:31*pm, Boater wrote:
"...The bad thing is, the neighbor limed his yard yesterday and we can
clearly see the tracks to a scumbags house down the street. The cops
went through but could not find a bike, but we know it went there first.
* The bad part is she has to go to the busstop for school with this kid,
she is pretty nervous. He is huge, and not all there, but his parents
make excuses and get him out of trouble all the time."

Guess the author...it's the one who claimed he really didn't accuse his
neighbors or say anything nasty about them.

Everything he said was true. He didn't ever accuse anybody of stealing
the bike.

Jim Jim is offline

Krause is trying to stir up old business here to divert attention from
the horrors that are unfolding in Washington.

No job prospects and another failed marriage. Things just aren't going
well for you Krause.

Jim wrote:
Krause is trying to stir up old business here to divert attention from
the horrors that are unfolding in Washington.

No job prospects and another failed marriage. Things just aren't going
well for you Krause.

Are you projecting your life onto me again? I guess if you repeat this
crap often enough, you, Loogy and Justwait will believe it, eh?

Don't you have a lawnmower blade or chainsaw chain to sharpen?

Wall Street Eisboch General 5 October 14th 08 03:17 PM
Wall Street... A Boater[_2_] General 0 September 15th 08 08:39 PM
Hurricane Strategies Now by Don Street Geoff Schultz Cruising 0 July 4th 05 10:44 PM
VietNam Street John Cairns ASA 0 September 6th 04 03:45 AM