Boater Boater is offline

Default Those scumbags down the street...

"...The bad thing is, the neighbor limed his yard yesterday and we can
clearly see the tracks to a scumbags house down the street. The cops
went through but could not find a bike, but we know it went there first.
The bad part is she has to go to the busstop for school with this kid,
she is pretty nervous. He is huge, and not all there, but his parents
make excuses and get him out of trouble all the time."

Guess the author...it's the one who claimed he really didn't accuse his
neighbors or say anything nasty about them.