Default Those scumbags down the street...

On Nov 11, 10:56*am, "Don White" wrote:
"Boater" wrote in message

"...The bad thing is, the neighbor limed his yard yesterday and we can
clearly see the tracks to a scumbags house down the street. The cops went
through but could not find a bike, but we know it went there first. The
bad part is she has to go to the busstop for school with this kid, she is
pretty nervous. He is huge, and not all there, but his parents make
excuses and get him out of trouble all the time."

Guess the author...it's the one who claimed he really didn't accuse his
neighbors or say anything nasty about them.

~~ Snerk ~~

Your master/clone/lover Harry will be proud of you!

On Tue, 11 Nov 2008 08:35:35 -0500, BAR wrote:

wrote:
On Mon, 10 Nov 2008 22:31:31 -0500, Boater
wrote:

"...The bad thing is, the neighbor limed his yard yesterday and we can
clearly see the tracks to a scumbags house down the street. The cops
went through but could not find a bike, but we know it went there first.
The bad part is she has to go to the busstop for school with this kid,
she is pretty nervous. He is huge, and not all there, but his parents
make excuses and get him out of trouble all the time."

Guess the author...it's the one who claimed he really didn't accuse his
neighbors or say anything nasty about them.

Maybe I should mail this to his neighbor... Or all of his neighbors...

Sounds like something you would do.

Yes, it does, doesn't it. I think Scotty's neighbors should know about
the unmitigated whack job living amongst them. They might want to take
some precautions. Besides, if they see what he's been posting about
them in a public forum, I'm sure they will all get along so much
better!

Senior Member

wrote:

[...]

better!- Hide quoted text -

Well, I don't think they would care much. They were more worried about
the death threats coming to our daughter and the attempted run down of
her in the street.. Either way, we have all patched things up, and he
guy says he understands how we, the Police, and the neighbors came to
the conclusion we did, and he would have come to the same conclusion
if faced with the same evidence. Either way Salty, do what you need to
do, we know how you like to pick on little girls from under your desk.

wrote:

[...]

If you weren't concerned, you wouldn't have responded to me. They
probably have no idea about what you said about them and the words you
used when you posted in an international public forum.

They were more worried about
the death threats coming to our daughter and the attempted run down of
her in the street.. Either way, we have all patched things up, and he
guy says he understands how we, the Police, and the neighbors came to
the conclusion we did, and he would have come to the same conclusion
if faced with the same evidence.

Ah, but now he'll get to see some NEW evidence. LOL

Either way Salty, do what you need to
do, we know how you like to pick on little girls from under your desk.

You are now claiming to be a little girl? Okay!

wrote:
[...]

Now your daughter is getting death threats and people are trying to run
her over?

Wow!

Is that because of her prowess on the circuit or because you're her dad?

Senior Member

wrote:

[...]

You are now claiming to be a little girl? Okay!- Hide quoted text -

Do what you got to do....

On Nov 11, 12:27*pm, Boater wrote:
Don White wrote:
wrote in message
news

"Boater" wrote in message

"...The bad thing is, the neighbor limed his yard yesterday and we can
clearly see the tracks to a scumbags house down the street. The cops
went
through but could not find a bike, but we know it went there first.
The
bad part is she has to go to the busstop for school with this kid, she
is
pretty nervous. He is huge, and not all there, but his parents make
excuses and get him out of trouble all the time."
Guess the author...it's the one who claimed he really didn't accuse
his
neighbors or say anything nasty about them.
~~ Snerk ~~
Your master/clone/lover Harry will be proud of you!
Wow! Witty and original. Did you just come up with this?

We wish! *LoogyTunes is like an old broken 45 rpm record.
Same thing over & over until someone lifts his rusty needle.

He was a lot funnier when he posted here as "Asskisser." Or was it
"Basskisser." Now he's just a pathetic echo of whoever wants to play him.- Hide quoted text -

More low life vulgar nasty name calling from the fat stinking piece of
crap called Harry.

Wall Street Eisboch General 5 October 14th 08 03:17 PM
Wall Street... A Boater[_2_] General 0 September 15th 08 08:39 PM
Hurricane Strategies Now by Don Street Geoff Schultz Cruising 0 July 4th 05 10:44 PM
VietNam Street John Cairns ASA 0 September 6th 04 03:45 AM