Boater Boater is offline

Default Those scumbags down the street...

Don White wrote:
"Boater" wrote in message
Jim wrote:
Krause is trying to stir up old business here to divert attention from
the horrors that are unfolding in Washington.

No job prospects and another failed marriage. Things just aren't going
well for you Krause.

Are you projecting your life onto me again? I guess if you repeat this
crap often enough, you, Loogy and Justwait will believe it, eh?

Don't you have a lawnmower blade or chainsaw chain to sharpen?

Who the 'ell would let Flaulent Jim play with sharp implements?

His family, with hope in their hearts...