[email protected] LoogyPicker@gmail.com is offline

Default Those scumbags down the street...

On Nov 11, 9:25*am, Boater wrote:
Jim wrote:
BAR wrote:
Boater wrote:
Jim wrote:
Krause is trying to stir up old business here to divert attention
from the horrors that are unfolding in Washington.

No job prospects and another failed marriage. Things just aren't
going well for you Krause.

Are you projecting your life onto me again? I guess if you repeat
this crap often enough, you, Loogy and Justwait will believe it, eh?

Don't you have a lawnmower blade or chainsaw chain to sharpen?

Denigrating honest work again Harry?

As a matter of fact, I did touch up my lawnmower blades a couple of
weeks ago. It's kind of fun to be able to tend to the little chores
around the house. It sure beats being a perpetual job hunter like Krause.

Well, I am glad the navy taught you a useful skill. Did you learn how to
chip paint, too?

Job hunter? Naw. I'm always on the lookout for an interesting new
client. I have no interest in being on a payroll other than my own.
Sorry...yet another fantasy of yours about me that is just...fantasy.- Hide quoted text -

That's because you are worthless.