Default Frekin' Awesome!

wrote in message
On Nov 4, 12:34 pm, "Don White" wrote:
wrote in message

Thanks Tim. Looks like not too many aside from you and Loog are
interested anymore. It takes times like this for one to find who his
real friends are...

"Real friends"?

You foolishness chases away any decent friends you may have had.

Did Harry give you a pat for that, puppy? Those two p's give me a lot
of trouble when I respond, they keep wanted to be s's!

Must have had a bumper crop this year...if you can't keep your p's straight
from your s's.
Word of advice... give away any surplus...... like candy, having lots around
will only cause you to consume way too much.
I think JohnH could use a bag or two...to help mellow out.

Senior Member

wrote in message

Thanks Tim. Looks like not too many aside from you and Loog are
interested anymore. It takes times like this for one to find who his
real friends are...

"Real friends"?

You foolishness chases away any decent friends you may have had.

Did Harry give you a pat for that, puppy? Those two p's give me a lot
of trouble when I respond, they keep wanted to be s's!

Oh well, short day. Lap 4 huge crash, thank God for the Leatt. She
laid there for a few minutes and then limped off, no tears though.

Team Rowdy Mouse, No Crybabies!
DK DK is offline

Boater wrote:

In Jesusville, er, Jacksonville, the first time I voted, the machines
were set up at a fundie church. It took me and others two years to get
our voting machines out of that sort of poisoned atmosphere and into a
fire station.

Sure, WAFA.

On Tue, 4 Nov 2008 08:24:50 -0800 (PST),
wrote:

On Nov 4, 11:09*am, Tim wrote:
On Nov 4, 9:40*am, Boater wrote:

wrote:
On Nov 4, 10:07 am, Boater wrote:
wrote:

It's allright. Even the kids dad understands why we all thought it was
them. There is more evidence that I had not mentioned. And as to her
sport, she is right not out in the kitchen setting up the gear and
packing a lunch so we can go to the track. Her decision, not mine.
Harry and Don are twisting the facts (er, lying) as usual, and should
be dismissed for the scum they are. I have raised three successful
happy children, the fat slob can't even talk about his...
You posted some horrible things about your "neighbor" after the bike
turned up missing. No one is lying about that.

Bull****, and based on evidence not mentioned here, even the kids dad
agreed last night that if the tables had been turned he would have
come to the same conclusion. He shook my hand and said he completely
understood. And unlike you, I have taken the last 24 hours to go to
each and every other neighbor on the street and tell them we were
wrong.. Eveything is settled here, so you mean nothing, you are just a
troll..
Your kid is in the kitchen? No school today.

That's right, no school here in town. They use the schools as voting
areas.. Been that way for decades... Not that it's any of your
business, but I am sure you will somenhow lie and twist that too...
You are a real scumbag, a credit to your party...

No bull****; you posted some really ugly things about your neighbor in
regard to the missing motorcycle. I'm sure someone who cared enough
could google it up and repost it. I don't care enough.

It's pretty obvious you are a sour, short-tempered little schitt.

Try to remember that I grew up in Connecticut. I don't recall the
schools being closed for voting. I do remember the voting machines being
set up in the gyms, and us kids invited in to watch for a few minutes
during the day. One of our local schools is closed today because the
machines are set up in the cafeteria. The other schools are open.
There's really no other place -meaning a publicly owned building- in the
precinct suitable for voting machines. The adjacent precinct has the
machines set up at the fire station.

In Jesusville, er, Jacksonville, the first time I voted, the machines
were set up at a fundie church. It took me and others two years to get
our voting machines out of that sort of poisoned atmosphere and into a
fire station.- Hide quoted text -

"poisoned atmosphere"

LOL!- Hide quoted text -

Thanks Tim. Looks like not too many aside from you and Loog are
interested anymore. It takes times like this for one to find who his
real friends are...

Rowdy Mouse Racing, looking forward to great things to come..

Many are interested, but not in carrying on a conversation with something
like Harry. What's the point. A liar is a liar. A troublemaker is a
troublemaker. Do you honestly think *anything* you or anyone else here says
will have an affect?
--
A Harry Krause truism:

"It's not a *baby* kicking, beautiful bride, it's just a fetus!"
[A Narcissistic Hypocrite]
Senior Member

On Nov 4, 8:29*pm, JohnH wrote:

Thanks Tim. Looks like not too many aside from you and Loog are
interested anymore. It takes times like this for one to find who his
real friends are...

Rowdy Mouse Racing, looking forward to great things to come..

Many are interested, but not in carrying on a conversation with something
like Harry. What's the point. A liar is a liar. A troublemaker is a
troublemaker. Do you honestly think *anything* you or anyone else here says
will have an affect?
--

Yeah, I guess you are right. It just ****es me off how much the little
bitch enjoys picking on little girls... Anyway, The Mouse is feeling

I think I am as shook as she was, I saw the crash. She is OK and
working on her bike in preparation for a slow recovery ride tomorrow.
She is a tough kid.. Again for any who are interested, this is her
decision, I just got her back. We made it clear to her, she can quit
riding any time, it's completely up to her.

Looking over the bike tonight she noticed a clean spot on the bottom
of the front fender which might give some insight as to what happened
today. Looks like the front end bottomed out coming up the lip of a
jump, that could explain why the bike threw her so hard. We had
"Factory Connection" (pro suspension and race setup) make some
preliminary adjustments to the bike last week and now that is it well
broken in, we can have the rest of the system tuned too. Hopefully
that will help, but crashes are just part of the game, experience is
the best deterrent.

The big picture... The lessons of the summer have been interesting.
Aside from learning to ride motorcycles and making friends, we have
been teaching The Mouse about sponsorship, branding, and the business
of running/owning a race team/any business. The "Rowdy Mouse" "brand"
is finally paying off. As amateur riders, we are probably one of the
most well known teams in the area. Dozens of folks know us by name and
number, take time to visit us at the track, and follow our progress on
many boards and websites. A great rider contacted us last week and has
offered to take The Mouse under his wing as one of his first students
(he is opening a MX school). He wants to exchange his services for
space on RMR.com and word of mouth advertising at the track and the
several media outlets we frequent. He will be working with her
starting next week and she knows that will help a lot too.

All in all, it is a growing experience for all of us, wish us luck,
see you at the track...

Rowdy Mouse Racing, bitch all you want... after the race

Senior Member

On Nov 4, 10:14*pm, JohnH wrote:

wrote in message

Thanks Tim. Looks like not too many aside from you and Loog are
interested anymore. It takes times like this for one to find who his
real friends are...

"Real friends"?

You foolishness chases away any decent friends you may have had.

Did Harry give you a pat for that, puppy? Those two p's give me a lot
of trouble when I respond, they keep wanted to be s's!

Oh well, short day. Lap 4 huge crash, thank God for the Leatt. She
laid there for a few minutes and then limped off, no tears though.

Team Rowdy Mouse, No Crybabies!

Good. Now, what about the bike? We know the kid can take it.
--

Oh man.. Nothing like "Team Green". The thing is tough as a Mouse...
Slight bend in the clutch lever which I bent back into shape with a

Rowdy Mouse Racing, It's all about the gear...

On Tue, 4 Nov 2008 18:24:25 -0800 (PST),
wrote:

On Nov 4, 8:29*pm, JohnH wrote:

[...]

Sounds exciting as hell. Good luck with it. Keep us posted. Maybe a few
gymnastics lessons on rolling and tumbling could be a help when it comes to
crash survival.