JohnH[_3_] JohnH[_3_] is offline

Default Frekin' Awesome!

On Tue, 4 Nov 2008 13:52:14 -0800 (PST),
wrote:

On Nov 4, 1:21*pm, wrote:
On Nov 4, 12:34*pm, "Don White" wrote:

wrote in message

Thanks Tim. Looks like not too many aside from you and Loog are
interested anymore. It takes times like this for one to find who his
real friends are...

"Real friends"?

You foolishness chases away any decent friends you may have had.

Did Harry give you a pat for that, puppy? Those two p's give me a lot
of trouble when I respond, they keep wanted to be s's!

Oh well, short day. Lap 4 huge crash, thank God for the Leatt. She
laid there for a few minutes and then limped off, no tears though.

Team Rowdy Mouse, No Crybabies!

Good. Now, what about the bike? We know the kid can take it.
--
A Harry Krause truism:

"It's not a *baby* kicking, beautiful bride, it's just a fetus!"
[A Narcissistic Hypocrite]