Senior Member

Default Frekin' Awesome!

On Nov 4, 10:40*am, Boater wrote:

No bull****; you posted some really ugly things about your neighbor in
regard to the missing motorcycle. I'm sure someone who cared enough
could google it up and repost it. I don't care enough.

Bull****, you are a well known bull****ter. The only reason you won't
google it is because you are full of ****...

It's pretty obvious you are a sour, short-tempered little schitt.

And you are a short, fat, bull****ter with no redeeming qualities and
kids who have disowned you..

Try to remember that I grew up in Connecticut. I don't recall the
schools being closed for voting.

You didn't grow up in South Windsor, you are still full of ****...

I do remember the voting machines being
set up in the gyms, and us kids invited in to watch for a few minutes
during the day. One of our local schools is closed today because the
machines are set up in the cafeteria. The other schools are open.
There's really no other place -meaning a publicly owned building- in the
precinct suitable for voting machines. The adjacent precinct has the
machines set up at the fire station.

Completely irrelevant, in our town the schools close on election day,
has been that way for decades..

In Jesusville, er, Jacksonville, the first time I voted, the machines
were set up at a fundie church. It took me and others two years to get
our voting machines out of that sort of poisoned atmosphere and into a
fire station.

Is that where you saw "Jesus on a stick at Christmas"? You as always
are still full of ****. The problem is your bull**** is so often
exposed by your own closed minded, nail biting, ignorance...see a
theme here...
I have never been known as a bull****ter here, and never will.. You
have never been proven to tell the truth here, and likely never will..

Carry on fat boy...

wrote:
On Nov 4, 10:40 am, Boater wrote:

[...]

Yep...you are indeed the short, short-tempered, semi-literate...little
schitt.

Carry on.
Senior Member

On Nov 4, 10:53*am, Boater wrote:
wrote:
On Nov 4, 10:40 am, Boater wrote:

[...]

Carry on.- Hide quoted text -

Pffffttt, nuff said.. you got nothing, get a life fat boy..

Anyway, we will be spending a great day at the track and will come
with some vids with the new camera. Still not real happy with the
choice but we will make what we can of it..

Although I am not a great photographer, I will bring my own pictures
and vids, not stolen ones like our group troll.. see you all later..
Senior Member

On Nov 4, 11:00*am, wrote:
On Nov 4, 10:53*am, Boater wrote:

wrote:
On Nov 4, 10:40 am, Boater wrote:

[...]

and vids, not stolen ones like our group troll.. see you all later..- Hide quoted text -

BTW, shouldn't you be out voting in several states like the rest of
the crims in your party?
Tim Tim is offline

On Nov 4, 3:25*am, wrote:
Got a call today from the local Police. The Mouses' TTR was recovered,
Whooo hooooo.. We found it in fairly good condition in the Police
impound. We started it up, and there doesn't seem to be any
significant damage either. Apparently the kid who stole it confessed.
The cops said the reason the tracks went to the neighbors house was
that the kid used their driveway to try to pop start it... and they
could find no connection between the kid and the neighbor kid. Who
knows, but for now we will take it. We went immediately to the
neighbors, all of them, and made things right. The girls are working
on patching up any bad feelings, I think it will take a while but we
will all pull through.

In the mean time we do have some work to do with The Mouse. The KX is
a real handfull and she had a couple of real hard crashes last week.
She is a little shell shocked and has knocked off a lot of newly
gained speed but she is working real hard on her technique and I think
she will pick up the pieces.

We won't get the bike back till the court case is settled but with a
confession, it should not be more than 4-6 weeks according to the
Police.. Happy day at RMR, time to go celebrate.

Rowdy Mouse Racing, Team Green, uh, Blue, uh, Red... oh screw it,
let's go eat

Thats great news. I'm sure you and your neighbors will get it all
worked out.

Tim Tim is offline

On Nov 4, 9:40*am, Boater wrote:
wrote:
On Nov 4, 10:07 am, Boater wrote:
wrote:

It's allright. Even the kids dad understands why we all thought it was
them. There is more evidence that I had not mentioned. And as to her
sport, she is right not out in the kitchen setting up the gear and
packing a lunch so we can go to the track. Her decision, not mine.
Harry and Don are twisting the facts (er, lying) as usual, and should
be dismissed for the scum they are. I have raised three successful
happy children, the fat slob can't even talk about his...
You posted some horrible things about your "neighbor" after the bike
turned up missing. No one is lying about that.

Bull****, and based on evidence not mentioned here, even the kids dad
agreed last night that if the tables had been turned he would have
come to the same conclusion. He shook my hand and said he completely
understood. And unlike you, I have taken the last 24 hours to go to
each and every other neighbor on the street and tell them we were
wrong.. Eveything is settled here, so you mean nothing, you are just a
troll..
Your kid is in the kitchen? No school today.

That's right, no school here in town. They use the schools as voting
areas.. Been that way for decades... Not that it's any of your
business, but I am sure you will somenhow lie and twist that too...
You are a real scumbag, a credit to your party...

No bull****; you posted some really ugly things about your neighbor in
regard to the missing motorcycle. I'm sure someone who cared enough
could google it up and repost it. I don't care enough.

It's pretty obvious you are a sour, short-tempered little schitt.

Try to remember that I grew up in Connecticut. I don't recall the
schools being closed for voting. I do remember the voting machines being
set up in the gyms, and us kids invited in to watch for a few minutes
during the day. One of our local schools is closed today because the
machines are set up in the cafeteria. The other schools are open.
There's really no other place -meaning a publicly owned building- in the
precinct suitable for voting machines. The adjacent precinct has the
machines set up at the fire station.

In Jesusville, er, Jacksonville, the first time I voted, the machines
were set up at a fundie church. It took me and others two years to get
our voting machines out of that sort of poisoned atmosphere and into a
fire station.- Hide quoted text -

"poisoned atmosphere"

LOL!
Senior Member

On Nov 4, 11:09*am, Tim wrote:
On Nov 4, 9:40*am, Boater wrote:

wrote:
On Nov 4, 10:07 am, Boater wrote:
wrote:

[...]

LOL!- Hide quoted text -

Thanks Tim. Looks like not too many aside from you and Loog are
interested anymore. It takes times like this for one to find who his
real friends are...

Rowdy Mouse Racing, looking forward to great things to come..

On Tue, 4 Nov 2008 09:43:07 -0400, "Don White"
wrote:

wrote in message
[...]

Gotta be careful who you go around accusing. It can come back to bite you.

You'd better tell jimh that.
--
A Harry Krause truism:

"It's not a *baby* kicking, beautiful bride, it's just a fetus!"
[A Narcissistic Hypocrite]

wrote in message

Thanks Tim. Looks like not too many aside from you and Loog are
interested anymore. It takes times like this for one to find who his
real friends are...

"Real friends"?

You foolishness chases away any decent friends you may have had.

On Nov 4, 12:34*pm, "Don White" wrote:
wrote in message

Thanks Tim. Looks like not too many aside from you and Loog are
interested anymore. It takes times like this for one to find who his
real friends are...

"Real friends"?

You foolishness chases away any decent friends you may have had.

Did Harry give you a pat for that, puppy? Those two p's give me a lot
of trouble when I respond, they keep wanted to be s's!