[email protected] justwaitafrekinminute@gmail.com is offline
Senior Member

Default Frekin' Awesome!

On Nov 4, 11:00*am, wrote:
On Nov 4, 10:53*am, Boater wrote:

wrote:
On Nov 4, 10:40 am, Boater wrote:

No bull****; you posted some really ugly things about your neighbor in
regard to the missing motorcycle. I'm sure someone who cared enough
could google it up and repost it. I don't care enough.

Bull****, you are a well known bull****ter. The only reason you won't
google it is because you are full of ****...
It's pretty obvious you are a sour, short-tempered little schitt.

And you are a short, fat, bull****ter with no redeeming qualities and
kids who have disowned you..
Try to remember that I grew up in Connecticut. I don't recall the
schools being closed for voting.

You didn't grow up in South Windsor, you are still full of ****...

I do remember the voting machines being
set up in the gyms, and us kids invited in to watch for a few minutes
during the day. One of our local schools is closed today because the
machines are set up in the cafeteria. The other schools are open.
There's really no other place -meaning a publicly owned building- in the
precinct suitable for voting machines. The adjacent precinct has the
machines set up at the fire station.

Completely irrelevant, in our town the schools close on election day,
has been that way for decades..
In Jesusville, er, Jacksonville, the first time I voted, the machines
were set up at a fundie church. It took me and others two years to get
our voting machines out of that sort of poisoned atmosphere and into a
fire station.

Is that where you saw "Jesus on a stick at Christmas"? You as always
are still full of ****. The problem is your bull**** is so often
exposed by your own closed minded, nail biting, ignorance...see a
theme here...
I have never been known as a bull****ter here, and never will.. You
have never been proven to tell the truth here, and likely never will...

Carry on fat boy...

Yep...you are indeed the short, short-tempered, semi-literate...little
schitt.

Carry on.- Hide quoted text -

Pffffttt, nuff said.. you got nothing, get a life fat boy..

Anyway, we will be spending a great day at the track and will come
with some vids with the new camera. Still not real happy with the
choice but we will make what we can of it..

Although I am not a great photographer, I will bring my own pictures
and vids, not stolen ones like our group troll.. see you all later..- Hide quoted text -

BTW, shouldn't you be out voting in several states like the rest of
the crims in your party?