[email protected] justwaitafrekinminute@gmail.com is offline
Senior Member

Default Frekin' Awesome!

On Nov 4, 8:29*pm, JohnH wrote:

Thanks Tim. Looks like not too many aside from you and Loog are
interested anymore. It takes times like this for one to find who his
real friends are...

Rowdy Mouse Racing, looking forward to great things to come..

Many are interested, but not in carrying on a conversation with something
like Harry. What's the point. A liar is a liar. A troublemaker is a
troublemaker. Do you honestly think *anything* you or anyone else here says
will have an affect?
--

Yeah, I guess you are right. It just ****es me off how much the little
bitch enjoys picking on little girls... Anyway, The Mouse is feeling

I think I am as shook as she was, I saw the crash. She is OK and
working on her bike in preparation for a slow recovery ride tomorrow.
She is a tough kid.. Again for any who are interested, this is her
decision, I just got her back. We made it clear to her, she can quit
riding any time, it's completely up to her.

Looking over the bike tonight she noticed a clean spot on the bottom
of the front fender which might give some insight as to what happened
today. Looks like the front end bottomed out coming up the lip of a
jump, that could explain why the bike threw her so hard. We had
"Factory Connection" (pro suspension and race setup) make some
preliminary adjustments to the bike last week and now that is it well
broken in, we can have the rest of the system tuned too. Hopefully
that will help, but crashes are just part of the game, experience is
the best deterrent.

The big picture... The lessons of the summer have been interesting.
Aside from learning to ride motorcycles and making friends, we have
been teaching The Mouse about sponsorship, branding, and the business
of running/owning a race team/any business. The "Rowdy Mouse" "brand"
is finally paying off. As amateur riders, we are probably one of the
most well known teams in the area. Dozens of folks know us by name and
number, take time to visit us at the track, and follow our progress on
many boards and websites. A great rider contacted us last week and has
offered to take The Mouse under his wing as one of his first students
(he is opening a MX school). He wants to exchange his services for
space on RMR.com and word of mouth advertising at the track and the
several media outlets we frequent. He will be working with her
starting next week and she knows that will help a lot too.

All in all, it is a growing experience for all of us, wish us luck,
see you at the track...

Rowdy Mouse Racing, bitch all you want... after the race