DK DK is offline

Default End of the Season

Big Boater wrote:
Boater wrote:
Wow...beautiful day Friday, and I was messing around with a new lens.

This is the boardwalk area at Chesapeake Beach...and there was hardly
a soul around, not even folks walking their dogs.

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...0812-35-58.jpg

I hope you are a better boater than you are a photographer. Besides the
obvious motion blur, nothing was in focus.

He has fat fingers.
DK DK is offline

Jim wrote:
Big Boater wrote:
Boater wrote:
Wow...beautiful day Friday, and I was messing around with a new lens.

This is the boardwalk area at Chesapeake Beach...and there was hardly
a soul around, not even folks walking their dogs.

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...0812-35-58.jpg

I hope you are a better boater than you are a photographer. Besides
the obvious motion blur, nothing was in focus.

I wouldn't count on it. Don't you recall his account of launching and
retrieving his boat with a 200 foot tether line that allowed him to go
park his car without letting go of his boat?

Even a seasoned narcissist wouldn't post that. It must have been a joke.

"DK" wrote in message
news
Big Boater wrote:
Boater wrote:
Wow...beautiful day Friday, and I was messing around with a new lens.

This is the boardwalk area at Chesapeake Beach...and there was hardly a
soul around, not even folks walking their dogs.

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...0812-35-58.jpg

I hope you are a better boater than you are a photographer. Besides the
obvious motion blur, nothing was in focus.

He has fat fingers.

You have a fat head........... what's your point?

DK DK is offline

Don White wrote:
"DK" wrote in message
news

Be a good puppy and shut the **** up until your response is requested.

On Nov 3, 10:41*pm, "Don White" wrote:
"DK" wrote in message

Don White wrote:

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...he-season10-31...
I hope you are a better boater than you are a photographer. *Besides
the obvious motion blur, nothing was in focus.
He has fat fingers.

You have a fat head........... *what's your point?

Be a good puppy and shut the **** up until your response is requested.

Make me..jerk-off!- Hide quoted text -

You're getting ALMOST as good as your master Harry at low life name
calling.

On Nov 2, 2:52*pm, Boater wrote:
BAR wrote:
wrote:
On Nov 2, 8:22 am, Big Boater wrote:
Boater wrote:
Wow...beautiful day Friday, and I was messing around with a new lens..
This is the boardwalk area at Chesapeake Beach...and there was hardly a
soul around, not even folks walking their dogs.
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...he-season10-31....

I hope you are a better boater than you are a photographer. *Besides the
* obvious motion blur, nothing was in focus.

I certainly agree!

What happened to the picture Harry?

Ask the idiots who commented on it... * :)- Hide quoted text -

An idiot would have shook that camera at the time of shutter release.
An idiot would have taken the picture out of focus. Oh, wait, that's
what YOU did.

"DK" wrote in message

Don White wrote:
"DK" wrote in message
news Big Boater wrote:
Boater wrote:
Wow...beautiful day Friday, and I was messing around with a new
lens.

This is the boardwalk area at Chesapeake Beach...and there was
hardly
a soul around, not even folks walking their dogs.

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...he-season10-31...
I hope you are a better boater than you are a photographer. Besides
the obvious motion blur, nothing was in focus.
He has fat fingers.

You have a fat head........... what's your point?

Be a good puppy and shut the **** up until your response is requested.

Make me..jerk-off!- Hide quoted text -

You're getting ALMOST as good as your master Harry at low life name
calling.

Gee...wasn't that long ago when you would have been threatening to go visit
someone who told you to STFU.
Why the change of heart?

On Nov 4, 8:50*am, "Don White" wrote:
wrote in message

On Nov 3, 10:41 pm, "Don White" wrote:

"DK" wrote in message

m...

Don White wrote:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------*------

Gee...wasn't that long ago when you would have been threatening to go visit
someone who told you to STFU.
Why the change of heart?- Hide quoted text -

I've proven that those whom I engaged are nothing more or less than
chicken ****s. That was the whole point.
DK DK is offline

"DK" wrote in message

Don White wrote:
"DK" wrote in message
news Big Boater wrote:
Boater wrote:
Wow...beautiful day Friday, and I was messing around with a new
lens.
This is the boardwalk area at Chesapeake Beach...and there was
hardly
a soul around, not even folks walking their dogs.
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...he-season10-31...
I hope you are a better boater than you are a photographer. Besides
the obvious motion blur, nothing was in focus.
He has fat fingers.
You have a fat head........... what's your point?
Be a good puppy and shut the **** up until your response is requested.

Make me..jerk-off!- Hide quoted text -

You're getting ALMOST as good as your master Harry at low life name
calling.

Gee...wasn't that long ago when you would have been threatening to go visit
someone who told you to STFU.
Why the change of heart?

What are you talking about, dummy? Do you want to visit me? You have
far too many chores to do and your son will never give you permission.

"DK" wrote in message
"DK" wrote in message

Don White wrote:
"DK" wrote in message
news Big Boater wrote:
Boater wrote:
[...]

Read again dummy...I was talking to Loogytunes.

Off season season Eisboch General 3 January 13th 08 06:34 PM
2006 End of Season First Season report Capt. Rob ASA 0 October 17th 06 12:15 PM
First capsizing of the season Joe ASA 37 April 24th 05 01:11 PM