Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Joe

Default First capsizing of the season

Took my 13 footer out this morning and got blown over in the slot. Nice
invigorating swim and bailing session. Wind was 25-30 with some big
puffs. Lost a pack of camels and my ol Zippo (

Oh well.... winds slowing down to a steady 12 knots, heading back out
soon! TGIF

Joe

Early end to season Wally ASA 14 November 17th 04 07:36 PM
Boating season is upon us! Joe Parsons General 23 April 16th 04 11:50 PM
First biggie of the season! Steve UK Paddle 9 December 2nd 03 06:16 PM
First Cold Front of the Season. Simple Simon ASA 6 November 20th 03 11:29 PM
Last trip of the season RGrew176 General 4 October 20th 03 04:49 PM