Joe Parsons

Default Boating season is upon us!

Out here in Northern California (specifically in the Sacramento and San Joaquin
River Delta), Opening Day is next weekend.

Forecast is for brisk conditions, possibly a bit of rain.

My little "fleet" is about ready for the season, and I'm going to spend the
weekend with my Balvenie and a few of Fidel's finest, stashed for the occasion.

To those of you who seem fixated on everything *but* being on the water, I can
only urge you to try boating--there's no better place to be than on the water.

For those of you who seem to prefer obsessing about who's going to get elected
(or not) or those of you who are fixated on fellatio, pederasty and drug use, or
any of the other utterly inane topics that defines rec.boats: why don't you
consider getting involved in boating?

Joe Parsons
Dan J. S.

"Joe Parsons" wrote in message
[...]

I am with you!! Here in Chicago area, still got a month or so to go before
it's warm enough! Can't wait to hit the water!

jps

In article ,
says...
Out here in Northern California (specifically in the Sacramento and San Joaquin
River Delta), Opening Day is next weekend.

Forecast is for brisk conditions, possibly a bit of rain.

My little "fleet" is about ready for the season, and I'm going to spend the
weekend with my Balvenie and a few of Fidel's finest, stashed for the occasion.

To those of you who seem fixated on everything *but* being on the water, I can
only urge you to try boating--there's no better place to be than on the water.

For those of you who seem to prefer obsessing about who's going to get elected
(or not) or those of you who are fixated on fellatio, pederasty and drug use, or
any of the other utterly inane topics that defines rec.boats: why don't you
consider getting involved in boating?

Joe Parsons

Thanks Joe, I subscribe to all of the above, including getting out on
the water.

Thanks for the suggestion.

jps
Glenn Deneweth

I am with you!! Here in Chicago area, still got a month or so to go before
it's warm enough! Can't wait to hit the water!

No way! I'm in the water this Saturday and the weather is suppose to be in
the 70's!

Glenn

Dan J. S.

"Glenn Deneweth" wrote in message
I am with you!! Here in Chicago area, still got a month or so to go

before
it's warm enough! Can't wait to hit the water!

No way! I'm in the water this Saturday and the weather is suppose to be in
the 70's!

Glenn

My boat is up in Wisconsin and the Marina opens in May... sucks... wish I
had access to my boat this weekend!!

Henry Blackmoore

In article , wrote:

Out here in Northern California (specifically in the Sacramento and San Joaquin
River Delta), Opening Day is next weekend.

Forecast is for brisk conditions, possibly a bit of rain.

My little "fleet" is about ready for the season, and I'm going to spend the
weekend with my Balvenie and a few of Fidel's finest, stashed for the occasion.

To those of you who seem fixated on everything *but* being on the water, I can
only urge you to try boating--there's no better place to be than on the water.

For those of you who seem to prefer obsessing about who's going to get elected
(or not) or those of you who are fixated on fellatio, pederasty and drug use,
or
any of the other utterly inane topics that defines rec.boats: why don't you
consider getting involved in boating?

Joe Parsons

Why don't you get off of your high-horse and quit trying to dictate to
everybody just how they should behave?

Maybe you can lead better by setting a quiet example?

Henry Blackmoore

In article , jps wrote:

In article ,
says...
[...]

Yeah right, you have been one of the biggest contributors of bull****
around here for some time now.

Trying to act like you are some kind of saint now?

Are you repentant?

Thanks for the suggestion.

jps

jps

In article . net,
says...
In article , jps wrote:

In article ,
says...
[...]

Not repentant at all you silly ass. If you understood the English
language you'd have recognized that I associated myself with "all of the
above." If you had brains enough to read for content, you would have
laughed instead of responding with bile.

And, when it comes to bull****, I expect your expertise in recognizing
it comes from your warm association with it.

jps
Don White

jps wrote in message
snip
And, when it comes to bull****, I expect your expertise in recognizing
it comes from your warm association with it.

Hee hee..
I guess Henry 'can consider himself told' as he might put it.