jps

Default Boating season is upon us!

In article . net,
says...
In article , jps wrote:

In article ,
says...
Out here in Northern California (specifically in the Sacramento and San

Joaquin
River Delta), Opening Day is next weekend.

Forecast is for brisk conditions, possibly a bit of rain.

My little "fleet" is about ready for the season, and I'm going to spend the
weekend with my Balvenie and a few of Fidel's finest, stashed for the

occasion.

To those of you who seem fixated on everything *but* being on the water, I

can
only urge you to try boating--there's no better place to be than on the

water.

For those of you who seem to prefer obsessing about who's going to get

elected
(or not) or those of you who are fixated on fellatio, pederasty and drug use,

or
any of the other utterly inane topics that defines rec.boats: why don't you
consider getting involved in boating?

Joe Parsons

Thanks Joe, I subscribe to all of the above, including getting out on
the water.

Yeah right, you have been one of the biggest contributors of bull****
around here for some time now.

Trying to act like you are some kind of saint now?

Are you repentant?

Not repentant at all you silly ass. If you understood the English
language you'd have recognized that I associated myself with "all of the
above." If you had brains enough to read for content, you would have
laughed instead of responding with bile.

And, when it comes to bull****, I expect your expertise in recognizing
it comes from your warm association with it.

jps