Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Joe Parsons

Default Boating season is upon us!

Out here in Northern California (specifically in the Sacramento and San Joaquin
River Delta), Opening Day is next weekend.

Forecast is for brisk conditions, possibly a bit of rain.

My little "fleet" is about ready for the season, and I'm going to spend the
weekend with my Balvenie and a few of Fidel's finest, stashed for the occasion.

To those of you who seem fixated on everything *but* being on the water, I can
only urge you to try boating--there's no better place to be than on the water.

For those of you who seem to prefer obsessing about who's going to get elected
(or not) or those of you who are fixated on fellatio, pederasty and drug use, or
any of the other utterly inane topics that defines rec.boats: why don't you
consider getting involved in boating?

Joe Parsons