Scotty

When you put a book down for the night, do you start reading from page
#1 the next day?

Scotty

"Steve Leyland" middle posted ...
Lady Pilot wrote:
: "Steve Leyland" wrote:
:: Scotty wrote:
::: Why can't you post your dribble at the top, like normal people?
::
:: because usenet isn't email.
:: and nobody reads a book backwards.

dribble deleted

Lady Pilot

"Scotty" wrote in message
Oiy!

Isn't forging attributes against your AUP?

Such a sad little boy...you used to be funny.

LP

"Lady Pilot" wrote

Some dogs are too stupid and stubborn
to be trained to have sex with me.
That's why I like neal.

LP

Wally

#1 the next day?

No, but I might read a paragraph or two of the last page I had read, to pick
up the story again. Even more so if I hadn't read it for a few days.

--
Wally
www.artbywally.com/FiatPandaRally/index.htm

Captain Lon

"Scotty" wrote in message oups.com...
LOL

I knew you'd find anything about assholes interesting. Assholes are one of the few
things you know well.

--
Captain Lon

"Rock stars! Is there anything they don't blow?" Homer Simpson

Scotty

Donut, you have a First 31.5, right? There was one next to me in the
yard. Nice looking boat!

Scotty

"Donal" wrote in message

"Red CloudŽ" wrote in message

You are stuck, stuck, stuck, and feel you have to "like it" to

avoid
admitting
that you made a stupid choice.

OK, I'm stuck. Now, what boat do you own?

Regards

Donal

Donal

"Scotty" wrote in message
Donut, you have a First 31.5, right? There was one next to me in the
yard. Nice looking boat!

Mine's a 33.7, which is very similiar, except that the topsides look a
little more "rounded".

Regards
Donal

Scotty

"Donal" wrote in message

"Scotty" wrote in message
Donut, you have a First 31.5, right? There was one next to me in

the
yard. Nice looking boat!

Mine's a 33.7, which is very similiar, except that the topsides look

little more "rounded".

Oh yeah, now I remember, the 'race boat' look.

SV

Early end to season Wally ASA 14 November 17th 04 07:36 PM
Boating season is upon us! Joe Parsons General 23 April 16th 04 11:50 PM
First biggie of the season! Steve UK Paddle 9 December 2nd 03 06:16 PM
First Cold Front of the Season. Simple Simon ASA 6 November 20th 03 11:29 PM
Last trip of the season RGrew176 General 4 October 20th 03 04:49 PM