Don White Don White is offline

Default End of the Season

wrote in message
On Nov 3, 10:41 pm, "Don White" wrote:
"DK" wrote in message

Don White wrote:
"DK" wrote in message
news Big Boater wrote:
Boater wrote:
Wow...beautiful day Friday, and I was messing around with a new
lens.

This is the boardwalk area at Chesapeake Beach...and there was
hardly
a soul around, not even folks walking their dogs.

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...he-season10-31...
I hope you are a better boater than you are a photographer. Besides
the obvious motion blur, nothing was in focus.
He has fat fingers.

You have a fat head........... what's your point?

Be a good puppy and shut the **** up until your response is requested.

Make me..jerk-off!- Hide quoted text -

You're getting ALMOST as good as your master Harry at low life name
calling.

Gee...wasn't that long ago when you would have been threatening to go visit
someone who told you to STFU.
Why the change of heart?