Default Happy Halloween

On Nov 1, 10:24*pm, DK wrote:
Don White wrote:
"DK" wrote in message
m...
Don White wrote:
"DK" wrote in message
news:TuWdnTuv05I8M5bUnZ2dnUVZ_orinZ2d@giganews. com...
Boater wrote:
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...pkin-mummy.jpg

The mummy and the dummy.
Don really looks like that? *I would have never guessed...

You're quite the wit.
Isn't this your big night?
http://moviesmedia.ign.com/movies/im...599/top-25-mov....
You're just dumb - literally moronic.

Who was that great American who commented... "stupid is .. as stupid says"?

Again, you are an idiot. *"Stupid is as stupid does" is a quote from
that great American Tom Hanks portraying the mentally challenged Forrest
Gump. *It makes sense that you would gravitate toward that - much like
your sad Simpson's references. *You might want to talk this over with
your wife. *By bet is she will tell you to turn off your computer and do
your chores.

I again rest my case.

DK wrote:
Don White wrote:
"DK" wrote in message
Don White wrote:

http://moviesmedia.ign.com/movies/im...6075751665.jpg

You're just dumb - literally moronic.

Who was that great American who commented... "stupid is .. as stupid
says"?

Again, you are an idiot. "Stupid is as stupid does" is a quote from
that great American Tom Hanks portraying the mentally challenged Forrest
Gump. It makes sense that you would gravitate toward that - much like
your sad Simpson's references. You might want to talk this over with
your wife. By bet is she will tell you to turn off your computer and do
your chores.

Actually, when Gump uses that phrase, he says he is quoting his mother.
You're quite the turd, Krueger. Still.

JimH wrote:
On Nov 1, 10:24 pm, DK wrote:
Don White wrote:
"DK" wrote in message
Don White wrote:
"DK" wrote in message
Boater wrote:
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...pkin-mummy.jpg
The mummy and the dummy.
Don really looks like that? I would have never guessed...
You're quite the wit.
Isn't this your big night?
http://moviesmedia.ign.com/movies/im...599/top-25-mov...
You're just dumb - literally moronic.
Who was that great American who commented... "stupid is .. as stupid says"?

Again, you are an idiot. "Stupid is as stupid does" is a quote from
that great American Tom Hanks portraying the mentally challenged Forrest
Gump. It makes sense that you would gravitate toward that - much like
your sad Simpson's references. You might want to talk this over with
your wife. By bet is she will tell you to turn off your computer and do
your chores.

I again rest my case.

There's something really creepy about Krueger.
DK DK is offline

Boater wrote:
DK wrote:
Don White wrote:
"DK" wrote in message
Don White wrote:
"DK" wrote in message
Boater wrote:
[...]

Actually, WAFA, my post is entirely correct. Your dumb friend asked who
"commented" - not "who said something and who was that person quoting".
I can deal with your petty name-calling but not your lame "facts".
When *will* you learn truth from fiction?
DK DK is offline

Boater wrote:
JimH wrote:
On Nov 1, 10:24 pm, DK wrote:
Don White wrote:
"DK" wrote in message
Don White wrote:
"DK" wrote in message
Boater wrote:
[...]

Again, I'm immune to your petty name-calling or other idiotic
insinuations. Your loyalty to the other two stooges is amazing. I
guess a good master *should* protect his boys.

"DK" wrote in message
Don White wrote:
"DK" wrote in message
Don White wrote:
"DK" wrote in message
Boater wrote:
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...pkin-mummy.jpg

The mummy and the dummy.
Don really looks like that? I would have never guessed...

You're quite the wit.
Isn't this your big night?
http://moviesmedia.ign.com/movies/im...6075751665.jpg
You're just dumb - literally moronic.

Who was that great American who commented... "stupid is .. as stupid
says"?

Again, you are an idiot. "Stupid is as stupid does" is a quote from that
great American Tom Hanks portraying the mentally challenged Forrest Gump.
It makes sense that you would gravitate toward that - much like your sad
Simpson's references. You might want to talk this over with your wife.
*By bet* is she will tell you to turn off your computer and do your
chores.

"By bet" ???
Get back to me when you can converse in an intelligeable fashion.

"DK" wrote in message
Boater wrote:
DK wrote:
Don White wrote:
"DK" wrote in message
Don White wrote:
"DK" wrote in message
Boater wrote:
[...]

The "truth" is..you are the biggest jackass in the newsgroup. Go blow that
through your BMW tailpipe.

DK DK is offline

JimH wrote:
On Nov 1, 9:31 pm, DK wrote:
JimH wrote:
On Nov 1, 8:43 pm, DK wrote:
Don White wrote:
"DK" wrote in message
Boater wrote:
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...pkin-mummy.jpg
The mummy and the dummy.
Don really looks like that? I would have never guessed...
You're quite the wit.
Isn't this your big night?
http://moviesmedia.ign.com/movies/im...599/top-25-mov....
You're just dumb - literally moronic.
Have you ever posted anything here.........anything..........related
to boating or did not include a juvenile insult?
Life is good Dan. Learn to appreciate being able to live it. ;-)

First, it was nice of you to jump to the aid of your fellow stooge. We
all know he needs some help to keep up and not look REALLY dumb.

Next - yes I have posted boating related questions, answers, and
information. You apparently have difficulty with basic reading skills
or you would already know that.

I rest my case.

Get over yourself, Jimmy.
DK DK is offline

Don White wrote:
"DK" wrote in message
Don White wrote:
"DK" wrote in message
Don White wrote:
"DK" wrote in message
Boater wrote:
[...]

You are kidding, right? It's a damn typo and if you can't see that then
you are even dumber that I thought.
DK DK is offline

Don White wrote:
"DK" wrote in message
Boater wrote:
DK wrote:
Don White wrote:
"DK" wrote in message
Don White wrote:
"DK" wrote in message
Boater wrote:
[...]

Which one? The X or Z?

A true, verifiable, moron calling me a "jackass" means nothing to me.

Nice try. Now go do your chores.

Happy Halloween.... Tom Francis - SWSports General 2 October 20th 08 01:16 PM
OT but Happy Halloween Thom Stewart ASA 2 November 1st 06 03:39 AM
Happy Halloween Thom Stewart ASA 4 October 14th 06 03:36 AM
Ahoy Scotty Happy Halloween Bart Senior ASA 1 November 1st 05 12:31 PM
Happy Halloween!!! Bobsprit ASA 0 October 30th 03 01:59 PM