DK DK is offline

Default Happy Halloween

Don White wrote:
"DK" wrote in message
Don White wrote:
"DK" wrote in message
Don White wrote:
"DK" wrote in message
Boater wrote:
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...pkin-mummy.jpg

The mummy and the dummy.
Don really looks like that? I would have never guessed...
You're quite the wit.
Isn't this your big night?
http://moviesmedia.ign.com/movies/im...6075751665.jpg
You're just dumb - literally moronic.

Who was that great American who commented... "stupid is .. as stupid
says"?

Again, you are an idiot. "Stupid is as stupid does" is a quote from that
great American Tom Hanks portraying the mentally challenged Forrest Gump.
It makes sense that you would gravitate toward that - much like your sad
Simpson's references. You might want to talk this over with your wife.
*By bet* is she will tell you to turn off your computer and do your
chores.

"By bet" ???
Get back to me when you can converse in an intelligeable fashion.

You are kidding, right? It's a damn typo and if you can't see that then
you are even dumber that I thought.