DK DK is offline

Default Happy Halloween

JimH wrote:
On Nov 1, 9:31 pm, DK wrote:
JimH wrote:
On Nov 1, 8:43 pm, DK wrote:
Don White wrote:
"DK" wrote in message
Boater wrote:
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...pkin-mummy.jpg
The mummy and the dummy.
Don really looks like that? I would have never guessed...
You're quite the wit.
Isn't this your big night?
http://moviesmedia.ign.com/movies/im...599/top-25-mov....
You're just dumb - literally moronic.
Have you ever posted anything here.........anything..........related
to boating or did not include a juvenile insult?
Life is good Dan. Learn to appreciate being able to live it. ;-)

First, it was nice of you to jump to the aid of your fellow stooge. We
all know he needs some help to keep up and not look REALLY dumb.

Next - yes I have posted boating related questions, answers, and
information. You apparently have difficulty with basic reading skills
or you would already know that.

I rest my case.

Get over yourself, Jimmy.