BoatBanter.com

-   -   Happy Halloween (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/99691-happy-halloween.html)

Boater November 1st 08 12:21 AM

Happy Halloween

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...pkin-mummy.jpg

The mummy and the dummy.

DK November 1st 08 01:19 AM

Happy Halloween

Boater wrote:
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...pkin-mummy.jpg

The mummy and the dummy.

Don really looks like that? I would have never guessed...

Eisboch November 1st 08 01:44 AM

Happy Halloween

"DK" wrote in message
Boater wrote:
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...pkin-mummy.jpg

The mummy and the dummy.

Don really looks like that? I would have never guessed...

Speaking of Halloween and costumes ...

My sister emailed the movie "Wizards of Washington" that is circulating on
the 'Net.
It's pretty funny. It's a 10 meg file, so I haven't loaded it to the
website, but I did take
a few screen shots and posted them. They may be viewed at:
http://www.eisboch.com/wizards.html

Eisboch

Don White November 1st 08 02:24 AM

Happy Halloween

"DK" wrote in message
Boater wrote:
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...pkin-mummy.jpg

The mummy and the dummy.

Don really looks like that? I would have never guessed...

You're quite the wit.
Isn't this your big night?
http://moviesmedia.ign.com/movies/im...6075751665.jpg

DK November 2nd 08 12:43 AM

Happy Halloween

Don White wrote:
"DK" wrote in message
Boater wrote:
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...pkin-mummy.jpg

The mummy and the dummy.

Don really looks like that? I would have never guessed...

You're quite the wit.
Isn't this your big night?
http://moviesmedia.ign.com/movies/im...6075751665.jpg

You're just dumb - literally moronic.

JimH[_2_] November 2nd 08 01:08 AM

Happy Halloween

On Nov 1, 8:43*pm, DK wrote:
Don White wrote:
"DK" wrote in message
m...
Boater wrote:
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...pkin-mummy.jpg

The mummy and the dummy.
Don really looks like that? *I would have never guessed...

You're quite the wit.
Isn't this your big night?
http://moviesmedia.ign.com/movies/im...599/top-25-mov...

You're just dumb - literally moronic.

Have you ever posted anything here.........anything..........related
to boating or did not include a juvenile insult?

Life is good Dan. Learn to appreciate being able to live it. ;-)

Don White November 2nd 08 01:28 AM

Happy Halloween

"DK" wrote in message
Don White wrote:
"DK" wrote in message
Boater wrote:
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...pkin-mummy.jpg

The mummy and the dummy.
Don really looks like that? I would have never guessed...

You're quite the wit.
Isn't this your big night?
http://moviesmedia.ign.com/movies/im...6075751665.jpg

You're just dumb - literally moronic.

Who was that great American who commented... "stupid is .. as stupid says"?

DK November 2nd 08 01:31 AM

Happy Halloween

JimH wrote:
On Nov 1, 8:43 pm, DK wrote:
Don White wrote:
"DK" wrote in message
Boater wrote:
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...pkin-mummy.jpg
The mummy and the dummy.
Don really looks like that? I would have never guessed...
You're quite the wit.
Isn't this your big night?
http://moviesmedia.ign.com/movies/im...599/top-25-mov...

You're just dumb - literally moronic.

Have you ever posted anything here.........anything..........related
to boating or did not include a juvenile insult?

Life is good Dan. Learn to appreciate being able to live it. ;-)

First, it was nice of you to jump to the aid of your fellow stooge. We
all know he needs some help to keep up and not look REALLY dumb.

Next - yes I have posted boating related questions, answers, and
information. You apparently have difficulty with basic reading skills
or you would already know that. I'd be willing to bet that I had MORE
on-topic posts than you this year.

Finally, I live VERY well, thanks.

JimH[_2_] November 2nd 08 01:36 AM

Happy Halloween

On Nov 1, 9:31*pm, DK wrote:
JimH wrote:
On Nov 1, 8:43 pm, DK wrote:
Don White wrote:
"DK" wrote in message
news:TuWdnTuv05I8M5bUnZ2dnUVZ_orinZ2d@giganews. com...
Boater wrote:
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...pkin-mummy.jpg
The mummy and the dummy.
Don really looks like that? *I would have never guessed...
You're quite the wit.
Isn't this your big night?
http://moviesmedia.ign.com/movies/im...599/top-25-mov....
You're just dumb - literally moronic.

Have you ever posted anything here.........anything..........related
to boating or did not include a juvenile insult?

Life is good Dan. * Learn to appreciate being able to live it. * ;-)

First, it was nice of you to jump to the aid of your fellow stooge. *We
all know he needs some help to keep up and not look REALLY dumb.

Next - yes I have posted boating related questions, answers, and
information. *You apparently have difficulty with basic reading skills
or you would already know that. *

I rest my case.

DK November 2nd 08 02:24 AM

Happy Halloween

Don White wrote:
"DK" wrote in message
Don White wrote:
"DK" wrote in message
Boater wrote:
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...pkin-mummy.jpg

The mummy and the dummy.
Don really looks like that? I would have never guessed...

You're quite the wit.
Isn't this your big night?
http://moviesmedia.ign.com/movies/im...6075751665.jpg

You're just dumb - literally moronic.

Who was that great American who commented... "stupid is .. as stupid says"?

Again, you are an idiot. "Stupid is as stupid does" is a quote from
that great American Tom Hanks portraying the mentally challenged Forrest
Gump. It makes sense that you would gravitate toward that - much like
your sad Simpson's references. You might want to talk this over with
your wife. By bet is she will tell you to turn off your computer and do
your chores.