Don White Don White is offline

Default Happy Halloween

"DK" wrote in message
Don White wrote:
"DK" wrote in message
Don White wrote:
"DK" wrote in message
Boater wrote:
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...pkin-mummy.jpg

The mummy and the dummy.
Don really looks like that? I would have never guessed...

You're quite the wit.
Isn't this your big night?
http://moviesmedia.ign.com/movies/im...6075751665.jpg
You're just dumb - literally moronic.

Who was that great American who commented... "stupid is .. as stupid
says"?

Again, you are an idiot. "Stupid is as stupid does" is a quote from that
great American Tom Hanks portraying the mentally challenged Forrest Gump.
It makes sense that you would gravitate toward that - much like your sad
Simpson's references. You might want to talk this over with your wife.
*By bet* is she will tell you to turn off your computer and do your
chores.

"By bet" ???
Get back to me when you can converse in an intelligeable fashion.