Default OT posts and politics

The lefties here have accused everyone else of OT political posts but
what do we find, a plethora of lefty OT political posts. Senility
must be common among them. Can you at least try to mention boats?
How about debating another federal boat users fee?

On Oct 14, 12:41*pm, wrote:
The lefties here have accused everyone else of OT political posts but
what do we find, a plethora of lefty OT political posts. *Senility
must be common among them. *Can you at least try to mention boats?
How about debating another federal boat users fee?

You really should consider not lumping everyone in a very narrow
catagory. I guess because I am more left leaning than right, I would
be consider one of your "lefties". Where are the political posts that
you are accusing me of starting?

On Oct 14, 12:48 pm, wrote:
On Oct 14, 12:41 pm, wrote:

The lefties here have accused everyone else of OT political posts but
what do we find, a plethora of lefty OT political posts. Senility
must be common among them. Can you at least try to mention boats?
How about debating another federal boat users fee?

You really should consider not lumping everyone in a very narrow
catagory. I guess because I am more left leaning than right, I would
be consider one of your "lefties". Where are the political posts that
you are accusing me of starting?

loogy, you arent even on the list. Here is the breakdown:

Of the 20 posts that show up on my screen, here is how I list OT
political posts. This is also my interpretation of the political
ideas on a L to R spectrum

Eisboch 2 Right
sa.. 1 Left
Cliff 5 Left
Jim 1 Right
Harry K 2 Left
Aratzio 1 Left
Dbohara 0 Right

Do the numbers:

Right 3
Left 9

So, it seems that leftists post OT posts 3X more than righties in the
past 20 starting topics.

On Oct 14, 1:34*pm, wrote:
On Oct 14, 12:48 pm, wrote:

On Oct 14, 12:41 pm, wrote:

[...]

I agree, I'm simply stating that it's not a smart thing to put people
in narrow catagories. Also, you have to remember, some of those are
from other groups that Harry cross posted here.

On Oct 14, 1:38 pm, wrote:
On Oct 14, 1:34 pm, wrote:

On Oct 14, 12:48 pm, wrote:

On Oct 14, 12:41 pm, wrote:

[...]

Harry:

I specifically discuss politics because it is the most often abused
category.

On Oct 14, 1:37*pm, Boater wrote:
wrote:
On Oct 14, 12:48 pm, wrote:
On Oct 14, 12:41 pm, wrote:

[...]

Don't forget all the motorcycle, grandkid and golf posts from the asswipes.- Hide quoted text -

Or purchasing a motorcycle, or tracking a shipment for a printer, or
cats in your yard, or stumpy, or guns, or ammo, or tagging along with
your wife to San Diego, etc., huh asswipe?

wrote:
On Oct 14, 1:38 pm, wrote:
On Oct 14, 1:34 pm, wrote:

On Oct 14, 12:48 pm, wrote:
On Oct 14, 12:41 pm, wrote:
[...]

Have you taken over the netcop hat from the racist ass who posts here as
John Herring?

On Oct 14, 2:11*pm, wrote:
On Oct 14, 1:38 pm, wrote:

On Oct 14, 1:34 pm, wrote:

On Oct 14, 12:48 pm, wrote:

On Oct 14, 12:41 pm, wrote:

[...]

category.- Hide quoted text -

Just don't lump me into ANY category with Harry! I'm not fat, not a
narcissist, not obnoxious, not narrow minded, not vulgar, not a low
life, etc.

..
--
A Harry Krause truism:

"It's not a *baby* kicking, beautiful bride, it's just a fetus!"
[A Narcissistic Hypocrite]

Old posts Mundo ASA 12 February 12th 07 06:56 PM
YO - Everybody who posts here jps General 1 December 22nd 06 10:16 PM
YO - Everybody who posts here JohnH General 6 December 22nd 06 12:57 AM
YO - Everybody who posts here Jack Goff General 0 December 21st 06 01:47 PM
OT posts? Himm General 18 October 22nd 03 12:48 PM