[email protected] LoogyPicker@gmail.com is offline

Default OT posts and politics

On Oct 14, 1:34*pm, wrote:
On Oct 14, 12:48 pm, wrote:

On Oct 14, 12:41 pm, wrote:

The lefties here have accused everyone else of OT political posts but
what do we find, a plethora of lefty OT political posts. *Senility
must be common among them. *Can you at least try to mention boats?
How about debating another federal boat users fee?

You really should consider not lumping everyone in a very narrow
catagory. I guess because I am more left leaning than right, I would
be consider one of your "lefties". Where are the political posts that
you are accusing me of starting?

loogy, you arent even on the list. *Here is the breakdown:

Of the 20 posts that show up on my screen, here is how I list OT
political posts. *This is also my interpretation of the political
ideas on a L to R spectrum

Eisboch 2 * * * * * * * Right
sa.. * * * * * *1 * * * * * * * Left
Cliff * * * * * 5 * * * * * * * Left
Jim * * * * * * 1 * * * * * * * Right
Harry K 2 * * * * * * * Left
Aratzio * * * * 1 * * * * * * * Left
Dbohara 0 * * * * * * * Right

Do the numbers:

Right * * * * * 3
Left * * * * * *9

So, it seems that leftists post OT posts 3X more than righties in the
past 20 starting topics.

I agree, I'm simply stating that it's not a smart thing to put people
in narrow catagories. Also, you have to remember, some of those are
from other groups that Harry cross posted here.