posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Old posts

I have been having a hoot reading some of our old posts. This one from me to
neil

Mundo *
*More options Jan 12 2000, 3:00*am
Newsgroups: alt.sailing.asa
From: Mundo
Date: 2000/01/12
Subject: I'm even more famous!
On Wed, 12 Jan 2000 07:17:30 -0500, "Capt. Neal®"

wrote:
Now, isn't that a pretty good account considering the source?

If this is true it only re affirms this periodical's lack of viable
content.
Neil ! Although you are entertaining you are no more knowledgeable
than the scores of novices that have access *to a stack of books. Lets
look at the reality of this.
You have been anchored in one spot for the last 10+ years.
You live with a cat. And let it **** on your boat.
(I will not attack your Boat because I believe it is sound as it
should be except for the cat and accompanying litter box)
You live with a cat. And let it **** on your boat.
You took a pay to be a captain course and qualified for the lowest
rating.
You live with a cat. And let it **** on your boat.
You **** in a cedar bucket. (no real problem here it just sounds good)
You live with a cat. And let it **** on your boat.
Some of your "help" to novices is helpful. Most of it is dangerous.
You live with a cat. And let it **** on your boat.
I think deep inside somewhere that you could a quire the ability to be
a real sailor. But that will require leaving the mooring occasionally.
Claiming to be a real sailor is like me claiming to be a real writer.
How does the saying go?
Those that can do. Those that cant teach?
The fact that "Sailing" wrote this (if they) did only proves what most
here thought already. They are as dangerous and misinformed as you.
Congratulations on your notoriety.
You live with a cat. And let it **** on your boat.
Mundo
"The captain who is a bully and an ass"

--
Mundo, The Captain who is a bully and an ass

From: Mundo
Date: 2000/01/12

wrote:

[...]

Does this mean you don't like cats?

From: Mundo
Date: 2000/01/12

wrote:

[...]

garlic and butter will make anything edible...even a cat!

--
Mundo, The Captain who is a bully and an ass

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Mundo" wrote in message
. net...
On Fri, 9 Feb 2007 01:31:37 -0500, katy wrote
(in article ):

You live with a cat. And let it **** on your boat.
Mundo
"The captain who is a bully and an ass"

Does this mean you don't like cats?

garlic and butter will make anything edible...even a cat!

--
Mundo, The Captain who is a bully and an ass

A group of boat people (name withheld) were moved into Dallas in the late
60's -early 70's. They begin hunting, killing, and eating the neighborhood
cats and dogs.

--
jlrogers±³©

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Seahag" wrote:
I actually remember you posting that!

It's been said that if you can remember the '60s you must not have
really been there.

-signed- Injun Ear (formerly known as Eagle Eye)

posted to alt.sailing.asa

On Fri, 9 Feb 2007 07:53:59 -0500, jlrogers±³© wrote
(in article ):

"Mundo" wrote in message
. net...
On Fri, 9 Feb 2007 01:31:37 -0500, katy wrote
(in article ):

You live with a cat. And let it **** on your boat.
Mundo
"The captain who is a bully and an ass"

Does this mean you don't like cats?

garlic and butter will make anything edible...even a cat!

--
Mundo, The Captain who is a bully and an ass

A group of boat people (name withheld) were moved into Dallas in the late
60's -early 70's. They begin hunting, killing, and eating the neighborhood
cats and dogs.

send them here...

--
Mundo, The Captain who is a bully and an ass

posted to alt.sailing.asa

jlrogers±³© wrote:
"katy" wrote in message

"Seahag" wrote:

I actually remember you posting that!

It's been said that if you can remember the '60s you must not have
really been there.

-signed- Injun Ear (formerly known as Eagle Eye)

She was there....

Yes, but was anyone at home?

At that point, I doubt it...(ducking)...

well, duh Scout ASA 54 October 19th 06 07:07 PM
Mic's Info Posts Opinions wanted ---- Mic -really.. Mic Cruising 7 August 30th 05 12:18 AM
Rating subscribers on the basis of their posts. Capt. Neal® ASA 10 March 6th 05 04:13 AM
Why reading Katysail posts is a waste of time. Capt. Neal® ASA 25 February 4th 05 10:22 PM
The truth about the Off Topic Posts Gene Kearns General 46 November 17th 03 03:35 PM