Capt. Neal®

Default Rating subscribers on the basis of their posts.

Most of this group is of the type who post lame, useless posts that consist of
an unedited body of past posts a mile long atop of which is some lame attempt
at humor.

Katysails is the worst offender. She is the group's most useless
and embarrassing figure. Following after her in order a

Gaynz (a gay blade dulled to blunt by trite onanisms)
BinaryBill (a turd)
DSK (out of touch with reality and a trawler operator)
Scotty (when he's flirting with Gaynz)
Horvath (when he's flirting with Scotty)
Mooron (when he's flirting with rum)
Joe (when he's chasing Gaynz)
Donal (nothing but liberalism and Beneteau fantasy)
Dave (another political hack)
Vito (an Italian Horvath)
Oz (a third-rate political hack)
Maxprop (a pile of crap)

On the other hand, there are a few here who do a pretty good job
of staying on topic and do not include a hundred yards of useless
old posts in theirs.

These include the following in no particular order:

Jeff Morris (usually can be relied upon to provide useful info)
Capt. Neal (can always be relied upon to provide the benefit of experience)
Otnmbrd (has good practical knowledge of everyday seamanship)
Shen44 (an otnmbrd clone with a sense of humor)
Gilligan (an all around genius of epic proportions also has much common sense)
Sailing Dave (smart enough to buy a decent boat)
Joe (when he's not chasing Gaynz)
Old Thom (sticks to sailing most of the time but sometimes is trolled into political discussions)
Bill Crantz (provides good spiritual sailing messages)
Nora (tries hard but has so very little sailing experience)
Miss Mo'Lissa (too unreal to be taken seriously but talks sailing)
LP (Takes the moral high ground and actually sails and knows a good boat and captain)

CN

"Not only are we going to New Hampshire ... we're going to South
Carolina and Oklahoma and Arizona and North Dakota and New Mexico, and
we're going to California and Texas and New York! And we're going to South
Dakota and Oregon and Washington and Michigan. And then we're going to
Washington, D.C. to take back the White House, Yeeeeeaaaaaargh!"
-- Howard Dean in the Iowa concession speech that proved to be the
final nail in his campaign's coffin

JG

Bwahahaa... Neal is once again obsessing about me.... every third or four
entry is about me. HE LOST AGAIN.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message
[...]

Maxprop

"katysails" wrote in message

Finally got the battery recharged on your laptop, huh? Or did you have to
steal a new one from K-Mart?

I suspect he's plugged electrodes into that cedar honey bucket of his and is
generating electricity via that.

Max

Capt. Neal®

Sorry, Dave, for calling you a political hack. I should have called
you a liberal political hack.

CN

"Dave" flamed:

Capt. Neal (who like Falstaff can always be counted on to provide a good
laugh with his inflated sense of his own worth and the worth of his vessel)

Kevysmom

Now I understand, Neal has waterlogged brain and thinks he knows it all.
Makes sense now.

gonefishiing

it takes some a lot longer than you to figure it out.
gf.

"Kevysmom" wrote in message
lkaboutboats.com...
Now I understand, Neal has waterlogged brain and thinks he knows it all.
Makes sense now.

Bob Crantz

I can assure you that the good Capt Neal is a learned man of high repute!
The good Lord certainly made him in his own image. Amen! Praise!!

Amen!

Bob Crantz

"Kevysmom" wrote in message
lkaboutboats.com...
Now I understand, Neal has waterlogged brain and thinks he knows it all.
Makes sense now.

Capt. Neal®

"Kevysmom" wrote in message lkaboutboats.com...
Now I understand, Neal has waterlogged brain and thinks he knows it all.
Makes sense now.

At least I don't worship at the altar of Art Bell and George Noree.

CN