[email protected] ohara5.0@mindspring.com is offline

Default OT posts and politics

On Oct 14, 12:48 pm, wrote:
On Oct 14, 12:41 pm, wrote:

The lefties here have accused everyone else of OT political posts but
what do we find, a plethora of lefty OT political posts. Senility
must be common among them. Can you at least try to mention boats?
How about debating another federal boat users fee?

You really should consider not lumping everyone in a very narrow
catagory. I guess because I am more left leaning than right, I would
be consider one of your "lefties". Where are the political posts that
you are accusing me of starting?

loogy, you arent even on the list. Here is the breakdown:

Of the 20 posts that show up on my screen, here is how I list OT
political posts. This is also my interpretation of the political
ideas on a L to R spectrum

Eisboch 2 Right
sa.. 1 Left
Cliff 5 Left
Jim 1 Right
Harry K 2 Left
Aratzio 1 Left
Dbohara 0 Right

Do the numbers:

Right 3
Left 9

So, it seems that leftists post OT posts 3X more than righties in the
past 20 starting topics.