Jim Jim is offline

Default See?

Eisboch wrote:
"Jim" wrote in message
Eisboch wrote:
Bush speaks at 8 am.

Stock market is tanking.

Barry will take credit for the blip up yesterday and poor George takes the
heat for the backslide. I guess that's fair. :-)

I just listened to someone explaining Obama's tax plan in English (so I
sorta understood it).

According to the source, slightly over 40% of taxpayers will pay *no* taxes,
yet a large percentage of that group will get a refund check every January.

Cool, huh?

Another thing I can't get straightened out in my simple head. Obama claims
that 95% of US citizens will have their taxes reduced according to his plan.
Yet, over 40% don't pay taxes at all. How do you get 95% out of 60%?

Is this the *new* math that I missed?

Eisboch

Pretty simple
40% pay no taxes
that leaves 60%
95% of 60% is 57%
57% will have their taxes reduced.
95% of the remainder will have their taxes cut.
That leaves 3%.
I'm guessing that that 3% level is Around $200,000 annual income. I
think I've heard Barry suggest a number somewhere around that figure.
I don't blame Barry for what comes out of his mouth. It's his speech
writers that do all the cyphering. And we know all about speech writers,
don't we. ;-)

On Oct 14, 12:08*pm, HK wrote:
John H wrote:
.

Facts about John Herring:

Racist, xenophobic, failure, liar.

..

On Oct 14, 10:59*am, Boater wrote:
Eisboch wrote:
"Boater" wrote in message
Eisboch wrote:
Bush speaks at 8 am.

Stock market is tanking.

Gee, I missed that speech. What did he say?

"Screw it! * I quit!

Eisboch

Damn! I missed that! Damn! *:)- Hide quoted text -

..

..
--
A Harry Krause truism:

"It's not a *baby* kicking, beautiful bride, it's just a fetus!"
[A Narcissistic Hypocrite]
DK DK is offline

HK wrote:
John H wrote:
.

Facts about John Herring:

Racist, xenophobic, failure, liar.

That's enough for a libel suit.

John?

DK wrote:
HK wrote:
John H wrote:
.

Facts about John Herring:

Racist, xenophobic, failure, liar.

That's enough for a libel suit.

John?

Herring's anti-black, anti-Hispanic remarks here are a matter of record,
as is his admissions he was unable to succeed as a substitute teacher.

ESAD, conservatrash.
Senior Member

On Oct 14, 11:03*am, "Eisboch" wrote:
"Jim" wrote in message

Eisboch wrote:
Bush speaks at 8 am.

Stock market is tanking.

Barry will take credit for the blip up yesterday and poor George takes the
heat for the backslide. I guess that's fair. :-)

I just listened to someone explaining Obama's tax plan in English (so I
sorta understood it).

According to the source, slightly over 40% of taxpayers will pay *no* taxes,
yet a large percentage of that group will get a refund check every January.

Cool, huh?

Another thing I can't get straightened out in my simple head. * Obama claims
that 95% of US citizens will have their taxes reduced according to his plan.
Yet, over 40% don't pay taxes at all. * How do you get 95% out of 60%?

Is this the *new* math that I missed?

Eisboch

It's a lie, he changes his tune every time he gets in front of a
different audience.
Tim Tim is offline

On Oct 14, 9:50*am, "Eisboch" wrote:
Bush speaks at 8 am.

Stock market is tanking.

I was doing a bass gig.

I missed it. er... what did I miss?
Tim Tim is offline

On Oct 14, 8:53*pm, Boater wrote:
DK wrote:
HK wrote:
John H wrote:
.

Facts about John Herring:

Racist, xenophobic, failure, liar.

That's enough for a libel suit.

John?

Herring's anti-black, anti-Hispanic remarks here are a matter of record,
as is his admissions he was unable to succeed as a substitute teacher.

I'd be unable to succeed as a substitute teacher too, if I already had
one retirement, and I was at another retirement age. so why not take
advantage of retirements?

On Tue, 14 Oct 2008 21:03:29 -0400, DK
wrote:

HK wrote:
John H wrote:
.

Facts about John Herring:

Racist, xenophobic, failure, liar.

That's enough for a libel suit.

John?

Boy, are YOU ever misinformed. (Well I could have said you were a few
other things, making an idiotic statement such as that one, but that
wouldn't be as nice)