BoatBanter.com

-   -   See? (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/99181-see.html)

Eisboch October 14th 08 03:50 PM

See?

Bush speaks at 8 am.

Stock market is tanking.

Boater October 14th 08 03:53 PM

See?

Eisboch wrote:
Bush speaks at 8 am.

Stock market is tanking.

Gee, I missed that speech. What did he say?

Jim October 14th 08 03:56 PM

See?

Eisboch wrote:
Bush speaks at 8 am.

Stock market is tanking.

Barry will take credit for the blip up yesterday and poor George takes
the heat for the backslide. I guess that's fair. :-)

Eisboch October 14th 08 03:56 PM

See?

"Boater" wrote in message
Eisboch wrote:
Bush speaks at 8 am.

Stock market is tanking.

Gee, I missed that speech. What did he say?

"Screw it! I quit!

Eisboch

Boater October 14th 08 03:59 PM

See?

Eisboch wrote:
"Boater" wrote in message
Eisboch wrote:
Bush speaks at 8 am.

Stock market is tanking.

Gee, I missed that speech. What did he say?

"Screw it! I quit!

Eisboch

Damn! I missed that! Damn! :)

Eisboch October 14th 08 04:03 PM

See?

"Jim" wrote in message
Eisboch wrote:
Bush speaks at 8 am.

Stock market is tanking.

Barry will take credit for the blip up yesterday and poor George takes the
heat for the backslide. I guess that's fair. :-)

I just listened to someone explaining Obama's tax plan in English (so I
sorta understood it).

According to the source, slightly over 40% of taxpayers will pay *no* taxes,
yet a large percentage of that group will get a refund check every January.

Cool, huh?

Another thing I can't get straightened out in my simple head. Obama claims
that 95% of US citizens will have their taxes reduced according to his plan.
Yet, over 40% don't pay taxes at all. How do you get 95% out of 60%?

Is this the *new* math that I missed?

Eisboch

John H[_2_] October 14th 08 04:45 PM

See?

..
--
A Harry Krause truism:

"It's not a *baby* kicking, beautiful bride, it's just a fetus!"
[A Narcissistic Hypocrite]

John H[_2_] October 14th 08 04:48 PM

See?

On Tue, 14 Oct 2008 11:03:42 -0400, "Eisboch" wrote:

"Jim" wrote in message
Eisboch wrote:
Bush speaks at 8 am.

Stock market is tanking.

Barry will take credit for the blip up yesterday and poor George takes the
heat for the backslide. I guess that's fair. :-)

I just listened to someone explaining Obama's tax plan in English (so I
sorta understood it).

According to the source, slightly over 40% of taxpayers will pay *no* taxes,
yet a large percentage of that group will get a refund check every January.

Cool, huh?

Another thing I can't get straightened out in my simple head. Obama claims
that 95% of US citizens will have their taxes reduced according to his plan.
Yet, over 40% don't pay taxes at all. How do you get 95% out of 60%?

Is this the *new* math that I missed?

Eisboch

If you just heard that, you need to listen to that station more often.
It'll never make the major media, but the fact has been known for quite a
while. Why McCain has not commented on it is beyond me. Maybe he's afraid
of hurting the feelings of the 30-40 percent of Americans who pay no taxes.

John H[_2_] October 14th 08 04:48 PM

See?

..

HK October 14th 08 05:08 PM