[email protected] justwaitafrekinminute@gmail.com is offline
Senior Member

Default See?

On Oct 14, 11:03*am, "Eisboch" wrote:
"Jim" wrote in message

Eisboch wrote:
Bush speaks at 8 am.

Stock market is tanking.

Barry will take credit for the blip up yesterday and poor George takes the
heat for the backslide. I guess that's fair. :-)

I just listened to someone explaining Obama's tax plan in English (so I
sorta understood it).

According to the source, slightly over 40% of taxpayers will pay *no* taxes,
yet a large percentage of that group will get a refund check every January.

Cool, huh?

Another thing I can't get straightened out in my simple head. * Obama claims
that 95% of US citizens will have their taxes reduced according to his plan.
Yet, over 40% don't pay taxes at all. * How do you get 95% out of 60%?

Is this the *new* math that I missed?

Eisboch

It's a lie, he changes his tune every time he gets in front of a
different audience.