Default See?

On Wed, 15 Oct 2008 20:18:19 -0400, DK

On Tue, 14 Oct 2008 21:53:56 -0400, Boater
wrote:

DK wrote:
HK wrote:
John H wrote:
.

Facts about John Herring:

Racist, xenophobic, failure, liar.
That's enough for a libel suit.

John?

Herring's anti-black, anti-Hispanic remarks here are a matter of record,
as is his admissions he was unable to succeed as a substitute teacher.

ESAD, conservatrash.

Doesn't matter. Any lawyer who tried to bring that suit in court would
get called worse than that in the dressing down he would get from the
judge. It's a complete non-starter.

The wording was too specific.

Here's a hint that will serve you well the rest of your life if you
take it to heart: If you ever predict a legal point based on common
sense, or what you think SHOULD be the result, you will rarely be
correct.

wrote in message
snip..,
you will rarely be correct.

That's the story of Ditzy Dans life.

wrote:

DK wrote:
HK wrote:
John H wrote:
.

Facts about John Herring:

Racist, xenophobic, failure, liar.
That's enough for a libel suit.

John?

Herring's anti-black, anti-Hispanic remarks here are a matter of record,
as is his admissions he was unable to succeed as a substitute teacher.

ESAD, conservatrash.

Doesn't matter. Any lawyer who tried to bring that suit in court would
get called worse than that in the dressing down he would get from the
judge. It's a complete non-starter.

The wording was too specific.

Harry is trying hard to get me to talk to him. Unlike some here, I won't
discuss anything with him because I don't 'respect' him enough. A word
every two or three weeks is plenty.
--
A Harry Krause truism:

"It's not a *baby* kicking, beautiful bride, it's just a fetus!"
[A Narcissistic Hypocrite]

On Oct 15, 8:25*pm, Boater wrote:
DK wrote:
wrote:
On Tue, 14 Oct 2008 21:03:29 -0400, DK
wrote:

HK wrote:
John H wrote:
.

Facts about John Herring:

Racist, xenophobic, failure, liar.
That's enough for a libel suit.

John?

Boy, are YOU ever misinformed. (Well I could have said you were a few
other things, making an idiotic statement such as that one, but that
wouldn't be as nice)

Look up internet libel (I won't bother). *I'm sure you will find a lot
to read and a lot to think about. *That was a clear statement of fact
about a person, well known to this group, using his full name.

You're a flaming ass.- Hide quoted text -

The nasty fat vulgar nail chewing low life calling someone else an
ass, that's precious!