JohnH[_3_] JohnH[_3_] is offline

Default See?

On Wed, 15 Oct 2008 20:18:19 -0400, DK wrote:

wrote:
On Tue, 14 Oct 2008 21:53:56 -0400, Boater
wrote:

DK wrote:
HK wrote:
John H wrote:
.

Facts about John Herring:

Racist, xenophobic, failure, liar.
That's enough for a libel suit.

John?

Herring's anti-black, anti-Hispanic remarks here are a matter of record,
as is his admissions he was unable to succeed as a substitute teacher.

ESAD, conservatrash.

Doesn't matter. Any lawyer who tried to bring that suit in court would
get called worse than that in the dressing down he would get from the
judge. It's a complete non-starter.

The wording was too specific.

Harry is trying hard to get me to talk to him. Unlike some here, I won't
discuss anything with him because I don't 'respect' him enough. A word
every two or three weeks is plenty.
--
A Harry Krause truism:

"It's not a *baby* kicking, beautiful bride, it's just a fetus!"
[A Narcissistic Hypocrite]