Default John H American flag

On Wed, 8 Oct 2008 17:43:46 -0400, "Robert Jones"
wrote:

"John H." wrote in message
.. .
On Wed, 08 Oct 2008 16:31:11 -0400, jim wrote:

John H. wrote:
On Wed, 08 Oct 2008 14:59:00 -0400, jim wrote:

Fly it proudly while you can. We may soon be flying the flag of
Obamastan.

Did you make your pole? I did this in about 10 minutes , from memory.
Had to put some weight in the tail piece to balance it.

http://i35.tinypic.com/wk5jm8.jpg

Yeah, mine's made. I put a threaded joint at the top of the vertical
piece,
and add about a foot horizontally at the base of the section holding the
flag (using another 45 degree piece). Eventually we'll put a name sign
on
it. It works very well!

Send me a picture.

I'll do so in a couple weeks. Right now the trailer is at the yard, but
we're going to Niagara Falls when our friends from the Netherlands get
here. It's almost identical to this one, with a threaded joint at the top
of the vertical section. That makes it a little less bulky for storage in
the trailer.

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...akePark032.jpg

--
John H.

Thats cool. Maybe I'll do that and hang a McCain Palin sign on it.

Super idea! Now I wish mine wasn't in the trailer.
--
John H.

On Wed, 8 Oct 2008 19:46:50 -0300, "Don White"
wrote:

"jim" wrote in message
Fly it proudly while you can. We may soon be flying the flag of Obamastan.

Did you make your pole? I did this in about 10 minutes , from memory. Had
to put some weight in the tail piece to balance it.

http://i35.tinypic.com/wk5jm8.jpg

The entire world might be better off if a United Nations flag was flown over
your capitol.
Considering the present financial upheavel and how it effects the entire
world, it seems that we can't trust you to run your own affairs prudently.
I say the UN should move in and take measures to cleanup and administer your
economy.

WAFM.
--
John H.

John H. wrote:
[...]

If Palin-McShame are elected, you'll be living in that trailer.

"Don White" wrote in message

"jim" wrote in message
Fly it proudly while you can. We may soon be flying the flag of
Obamastan.

Did you make your pole? I did this in about 10 minutes , from memory. Had
to put some weight in the tail piece to balance it.

http://i35.tinypic.com/wk5jm8.jpg

The entire world might be better off if a United Nations flag was flown
over your capitol.
Considering the present financial upheavel and how it effects the entire
world, it seems that we can't trust you to run your own affairs prudently.
I say the UN should move in and take measures to cleanup and administer
your economy.

That gang of proven thieves, I don't think so.

Friggin' hilarious.

John

On Wed, 8 Oct 2008 16:28:13 -0700, "Mike" wrote:

Hehe... he's funny...

--Mike

"John H." wrote in message
.. .
On Wed, 8 Oct 2008 19:46:50 -0300, "Don White"
wrote:

.. .

wrote:

"jim" wrote in message
Fly it proudly while you can. We may soon be flying the flag of
Obamastan.

Did you make your pole? I did this in about 10 minutes , from memory.
Had
to put some weight in the tail piece to balance it.

http://i35.tinypic.com/wk5jm8.jpg

The entire world might be better off if a United Nations flag was flown
over
your capitol.
Considering the present financial upheavel and how it effects the entire
world, it seems that we can't trust you to run your own affairs prudently.
I say the UN should move in and take measures to cleanup and administer
your
economy.

WAFM.
--
John H.

That so..Johnny?
Your government and financial leaders have taken money out of my nest egg.
Why should I suffer for their greed?
Better be looking in a mirror before you start calling anyone a moron.

jim wrote:
Fly it proudly while you can. We may soon be flying the flag of Obamastan.

Did you make your pole? I did this in about 10 minutes , from memory.
Had to put some weight in the tail piece to balance it.

http://i35.tinypic.com/wk5jm8.jpg

Your flag pole is bent.

John H. wrote:
[...]

Go ride the Maid of the Mist on the the Canadian side. Much better boat
ride up to the falls.

Don White wrote:
"jim" wrote in message
Fly it proudly while you can. We may soon be flying the flag of Obamastan.

Did you make your pole? I did this in about 10 minutes , from memory. Had
to put some weight in the tail piece to balance it.

http://i35.tinypic.com/wk5jm8.jpg

The entire world might be better off if a United Nations flag was flown over
your capitol.
Considering the present financial upheavel and how it effects the entire
world, it seems that we can't trust you to run your own affairs prudently.
I say the UN should move in and take measures to cleanup and administer your
economy.

We should put a 51st star on our flag and annex all of Canada, you are
the 51st state.