BoatBanter.com

-   -   John H American flag (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/98989-john-h-american-flag.html)

jim[_7_] October 8th 08 07:59 PM

John H American flag

Fly it proudly while you can. We may soon be flying the flag of Obamastan.

Did you make your pole? I did this in about 10 minutes , from memory.
Had to put some weight in the tail piece to balance it.

http://i35.tinypic.com/wk5jm8.jpg

Boater[_2_] October 8th 08 08:08 PM

John H American flag

jim wrote:
Fly it proudly while you can. We may soon be flying the flag of Obamastan.

Did you make your pole? I did this in about 10 minutes , from memory.
Had to put some weight in the tail piece to balance it.

http://i35.tinypic.com/wk5jm8.jpg

I haven't noticed one iota of true "Americanism" from you or Herring. If
you two are flying these flags, it is under false pretenses. The two of
you represent the worst that America has produced, a pair of racist,
hate-filled assholes.

MMC October 8th 08 09:20 PM

John H American flag

"jim" wrote in message
Fly it proudly while you can. We may soon be flying the flag of Obamastan.

Did you make your pole? I did this in about 10 minutes , from memory. Had
to put some weight in the tail piece to balance it.

http://i35.tinypic.com/wk5jm8.jpg

looks kinda.... limp wristed.

John H.[_5_] October 8th 08 09:24 PM

John H American flag

On Wed, 08 Oct 2008 14:59:00 -0400, jim wrote:

Fly it proudly while you can. We may soon be flying the flag of Obamastan.

Did you make your pole? I did this in about 10 minutes , from memory.
Had to put some weight in the tail piece to balance it.

http://i35.tinypic.com/wk5jm8.jpg

Yeah, mine's made. I put a threaded joint at the top of the vertical piece,
and add about a foot horizontally at the base of the section holding the
flag (using another 45 degree piece). Eventually we'll put a name sign on
it. It works very well!
--
John H.

Boater[_2_] October 8th 08 09:29 PM

John H American flag

mmc wrote:
"jim" wrote in message
Fly it proudly while you can. We may soon be flying the flag of Obamastan.

Did you make your pole? I did this in about 10 minutes , from memory. Had
to put some weight in the tail piece to balance it.

http://i35.tinypic.com/wk5jm8.jpg

looks kinda.... limp wristed.

Consider who is "offering" it...
Jim "Limpy" and John "Pick up the Soap"

Boater[_2_] October 8th 08 09:32 PM

John H American flag

jim wrote:
John H. wrote:
On Wed, 08 Oct 2008 14:59:00 -0400, jim wrote:

Fly it proudly while you can. We may soon be flying the flag of
Obamastan.

Did you make your pole? I did this in about 10 minutes , from memory.
Had to put some weight in the tail piece to balance it.

http://i35.tinypic.com/wk5jm8.jpg

Yeah, mine's made. I put a threaded joint at the top of the vertical
piece,
and add about a foot horizontally at the base of the section holding the
flag (using another 45 degree piece). Eventually we'll put a name sign on
it. It works very well!

Send me a picture.

Planning to build up your wrist?

John H.[_5_] October 8th 08 09:44 PM

John H American flag

On Wed, 08 Oct 2008 16:31:11 -0400, jim wrote:

John H. wrote:
On Wed, 08 Oct 2008 14:59:00 -0400, jim wrote:

Fly it proudly while you can. We may soon be flying the flag of Obamastan.

Did you make your pole? I did this in about 10 minutes , from memory.
Had to put some weight in the tail piece to balance it.

http://i35.tinypic.com/wk5jm8.jpg

Yeah, mine's made. I put a threaded joint at the top of the vertical piece,
and add about a foot horizontally at the base of the section holding the
flag (using another 45 degree piece). Eventually we'll put a name sign on
it. It works very well!

Send me a picture.

I'll do so in a couple weeks. Right now the trailer is at the yard, but
we're going to Niagara Falls when our friends from the Netherlands get
here. It's almost identical to this one, with a threaded joint at the top
of the vertical section. That makes it a little less bulky for storage in
the trailer.

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...akePark032.jpg

--
John H.

Robert Jones[_2_] October 8th 08 10:43 PM

John H American flag

John H. wrote:
[...]

Thats cool. Maybe I'll do that and hang a McCain Palin sign on it.

Don White October 8th 08 11:46 PM

John H American flag

"jim" wrote in message
Fly it proudly while you can. We may soon be flying the flag of Obamastan.

Did you make your pole? I did this in about 10 minutes , from memory. Had
to put some weight in the tail piece to balance it.

http://i35.tinypic.com/wk5jm8.jpg

The entire world might be better off if a United Nations flag was flown over
your capitol.
Considering the present financial upheavel and how it effects the entire
world, it seems that we can't trust you to run your own affairs prudently.
I say the UN should move in and take measures to cleanup and administer your
economy.