D.Duck D.Duck is offline

Default John H American flag

"Don White" wrote in message

"jim" wrote in message
Fly it proudly while you can. We may soon be flying the flag of
Obamastan.

Did you make your pole? I did this in about 10 minutes , from memory. Had
to put some weight in the tail piece to balance it.

http://i35.tinypic.com/wk5jm8.jpg

The entire world might be better off if a United Nations flag was flown
over your capitol.
Considering the present financial upheavel and how it effects the entire
world, it seems that we can't trust you to run your own affairs prudently.
I say the UN should move in and take measures to cleanup and administer
your economy.

That gang of proven thieves, I don't think so.