Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Getting her to like the Tolman

Last night after an hour of the debate, my wife and I got bored so
started talking about boating. I started talking about maybe selling
the sailboat because I find that the sailboat simply cannot go where I
want to go. The Tolman, even if gas was $5.00/gal would be worthwhile
because time is even more precious and she can either take us there
directly or can be trailered.
My wife stated once again she does not like the Tolman because all she
can do is sit there. She really is poor at running the boat whereas
my 21 yr old daughter is great at it. My wife thinks she sails but in
reality is really poor at it. I'll go below to get some water and
food and hear the sails flapping and poke my head back up and see us
heading off in some weird direction.
So, considering that my wife will always be poor at boat handling, how
can I get her to like the Tolman?