posted to misc.survivalism,alt.impeach.bush,rec.boats

Default $15,000 a month

On Sep 26, 5:39 am, P C wrote:
Curly Surmudgeon wrote:
On Fri, 26 Sep 2008 02:34:59 -0400, Cliff wrote:

" ... the firm of McCain campaign manager Rick Davis had been paid
$15,000 a
month until last month by the mortgage giant Freddie Mac."

Refresh my memory, isn't McCain complaining about corruption and lobbists?

No, that was *last* week. We're in a whole different week now.

It shows a dynamic campaign - the ability to push entirely different
policies within mere days / hours / minutes of each other.

So, somebody who does work for McCain was paid by somebody else
(Freedie Mac). Not exactly the same as Obama being paid directly by
Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac And Lehman.

On Sep 26, 9:46*am, wrote:
On Sep 26, 5:39 am, P C wrote:

Curly Surmudgeon wrote:
On Fri, 26 Sep 2008 02:34:59 -0400, Cliff wrote:

* " ... the firm of McCain campaign manager Rick Davis had been paid
* $15,000 a
month until last month by the mortgage giant Freddie Mac."

Refresh my memory, isn't McCain complaining about corruption and lobbists?

No, that was *last* week. We're in a whole different week now.

It shows a dynamic campaign - the ability to push entirely different
policies within mere days / hours / minutes of each other.

So, somebody who does work for McCain was paid by somebody else
(Freedie Mac). *Not exactly the same as Obama being paid directly by
Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac And Lehman.

Just wait til the chinese nuns start talking...

October 17 - Sails Man of the Month Skip Gundlach Cruising 0 October 18th 07 06:09 PM
17000 $ PER MONTH www111 General 0 August 12th 06 12:18 AM
Gone for a month give or take Michael ASA 1 February 24th 04 12:07 PM