BoatBanter.com

-   -   $15,000 a month (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/98482-re-%2415-000-month.html)

[email protected] September 26th 08 02:46 PM

$15,000 a month

On Sep 26, 5:39 am, P C wrote:
Curly Surmudgeon wrote:
On Fri, 26 Sep 2008 02:34:59 -0400, Cliff wrote:

" ... the firm of McCain campaign manager Rick Davis had been paid
$15,000 a
month until last month by the mortgage giant Freddie Mac."

Refresh my memory, isn't McCain complaining about corruption and lobbists?

No, that was *last* week. We're in a whole different week now.

It shows a dynamic campaign - the ability to push entirely different
policies within mere days / hours / minutes of each other.

So, somebody who does work for McCain was paid by somebody else
(Freedie Mac). Not exactly the same as Obama being paid directly by
Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac And Lehman.

[email protected] September 26th 08 11:53 PM

$15,000 a month

On Sep 26, 9:46*am, wrote:
On Sep 26, 5:39 am, P C wrote:

Curly Surmudgeon wrote:
On Fri, 26 Sep 2008 02:34:59 -0400, Cliff wrote:

* " ... the firm of McCain campaign manager Rick Davis had been paid
* $15,000 a
month until last month by the mortgage giant Freddie Mac."

Refresh my memory, isn't McCain complaining about corruption and lobbists?

No, that was *last* week. We're in a whole different week now.

It shows a dynamic campaign - the ability to push entirely different
policies within mere days / hours / minutes of each other.

So, somebody who does work for McCain was paid by somebody else
(Freedie Mac). *Not exactly the same as Obama being paid directly by
Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac And Lehman.

Just wait til the chinese nuns start talking...