Default 17000 $ PER MONTH

Everybody, who want’s to earn some money. Hi! It’s not my story.
But I have begun with this letter. Dear Administrator, don’t remove this
advertisement ,please - let people earn some money. In this article you
can read about simple people,like me, that get money in internet .All you
need is to read this advertisement. It would take only a few minutes.
Im only 17 years old, but I realy want to earn money without big
spendings.Once surfing in internet & saw one forum with interesting
advertisement.There I saw scheme of earning money with spending only
8$.Firstly,I thought that was a simple trickery.But 8$ aren’t a very big
money, so I “entered the game”.And after some weeks I was going from the
bank with 17000$!!! I was realy happy.And money where still coming to my
account for nearly 1$ per 10 minutes.
Im not the author,I found this just like you on one of the forums .And
all you must to do is to be HONEST and RESPONSIBLE.
First 10 days I didn’t get anything.I was disillusioned. I didn’t
check my account for 3 weeks.
Than I saw that there were 120$ - not too much.But after several days
there were 8000$.The money were coming for 2 months every day.Now I can
buy everything I want!!!
This ISN’T DECEPTION!!!!. YOU DON’T RISK AT ALL!!!! AND
EVERYTHING IS LEGAL FOR 100% . Thanks to the onesty of people
Everything IS WORKING . READ THIS FOR A SEVERAL TIMES.
You just need to follow these steps:
1.You must register in the Web Money system :address
http://www.wmtransfer.com/. Just press on Sign up . Attentively read
content of the page .Than load
English version of WebMoney Keeper( 1.9Mb) on the given reference on the
page. Install the program.After registration, in a section “Purses” find
“Add funds to purse”.There you must specify the sum .The purse number must
be with “Z” in the begining. Further you will be redirected to a web page
where you’ll be able to choose the best way of addition the funds to your
account.. You must add 7.5 – 8 $ to your account.All instructions are
placed on the page.
2.Here are 7 numbers of web purses:

1) Z329559199606
2) Z161035925431
3) Z102838900418
4) Z168433613688
5) Z423646353188
6) Z150614766220
7) Z240739526114
You have to transfer1$ to each of the web purses. You begin with
transferring money to the firs purse.You just open “Purses” section, there
you find “Send WebMoney”.When you’ll be sending money to the first number,
you would have to write in the “Comment” line this phrase: “please put
me into the list of WebMoney purses” - you must write it correctly!!
This will automatically register you in the WebMoney database. Only after
that you can take a part in all this.After that you have to send the
money to the other numbers( 2-7), and you musn’t write anything in the
“Comment” line - you are registered already. You have to send the money
to each of 7 purses.After that your account will be activated, so you can
receive the money orders from other Web Purses.
3.You may copy this advertisement, or you can add something from your
story. Then you’ll have to delete the first number of web purse &
renumerate the others : the second becomes the first , the third becomes
the second… You write your number as the last( seventh). Then, for good
results, you have to put the advertisement with your seventh number on 200
job forums & advertisement boards. It’s not so hard to do. You just open
searching system(yahoo.com , msn.com , google.com… ) & insert such phrase
“forum post new topic job” or “forum post new topic”. It would find
thousands of web pages ,where you can put your advertisement . Remember,
you must leave 200 or more advertisements.
If only 2.5 % of people -that’s 5 persons, who read your
advertisement , would answer you,
at the firs time you’ll get 5$ -and your number of web purse would be
the seventh. Then that 5 persons would make their 200 advertisements,
and 5 persons would answer to each of them, you would get 25 $- and your
web purse would be the sixth. Then you would get 125$ - your purse would
be the fifth , then 625$ -the fourth, 3125$ – the third, 15625 $ -the
second, 78125$ - the firs!!!!!!!!!!
Now someone may think, that he/she can make 7 web purses and get all 7$
at first time. But Administration of WebMoney system thought about
honesty: if your web purses are registered from the same computer (with
the same IP), and if someone(registered in the WebMoney database) would
send money at least to two of these seven purses, these purses would be
automatically unregistered from the database, so he/she won’t be able to
get the money orders .
As you can see – the best way to earn the money is to be honest.
You send 7$ , and cost of each sending is 0.01$.So you need
7.07$ , but for some cases
you should have 7.5 or 8$.
And when the money would stop coming, you would have to send the
article to 200 forums again & wait a little.
As you can see, it’s not a lottery & you’ll get a lot of money with
probability of 100%.It’s really working and you don’t risk at all!!!!!!
Good luck!!!