NOYB

Default OT--Bush approval...and how things have changed in one month

CBS (+5 percentage points)
10/30-11/1 35%
12/2-12/6 40%

AP-Ipsos (+5 percentage points)
11/7-11/9 37%
12/5-12/7 42%

Fox (+6 percentage points)
11/8-11/9 36%
11/29-11/30 42%

Despite an onslaught of negativity coming from the Dems, Bush's numbers have
actually rebounded quite a bit in the last month.

*JimH*

"NOYB" wrote in message
k.net...
CBS (+5 percentage points)
10/30-11/1 35%
12/2-12/6 40%

AP-Ipsos (+5 percentage points)
11/7-11/9 37%
12/5-12/7 42%

Fox (+6 percentage points)
11/8-11/9 36%
11/29-11/30 42%

Despite an onslaught of negativity coming from the Dems, Bush's numbers
have actually rebounded quite a bit in the last month.

Folks finally realized that it was the libs who were the ones
lying.........lying about saying that Bush lied to us about why we went to
war.

I also think Howard Dean, Kerry and Murtha are helping Bush every time they
open their mouths.

The commentary in the WSJ by Joe Lieberman (detailing all the positive
things he saw while in Iraq for the 4th time) also helped.

http://tinyurl.com/cnu93

Dixon

"NOYB" wrote in message
k.net...
CBS (+5 percentage points)
10/30-11/1 35%
12/2-12/6 40%

AP-Ipsos (+5 percentage points)
11/7-11/9 37%
12/5-12/7 42%

Fox (+6 percentage points)
11/8-11/9 36%
11/29-11/30 42%

Despite an onslaught of negativity coming from the Dems, Bush's numbers
have actually rebounded quite a bit in the last month.

Wow! That really is great news. I'm sure that bush will soon hit 3%
approval among blacks at the rate he's going. Get ready for prez. # 5 , Mt
Rushmore.

NOYB

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
NOYB wrote:
CBS (+5 percentage points)
10/30-11/1 35%
12/2-12/6 40%

AP-Ipsos (+5 percentage points)
11/7-11/9 37%
12/5-12/7 42%

Fox (+6 percentage points)
11/8-11/9 36%
11/29-11/30 42%

Despite an onslaught of negativity coming from the Dems, Bush's numbers
have actually rebounded quite a bit in the last month.

He's dropped five points this week along on your favorite poll.

But I thought you said that that poll didn't matter?

And even so, he's up 3 points on that poll in the last 4 or 5 weeks too.

Rasmussen (+3 percentage points)
10/28 40%
12/9 43%

NOYB

"Dixon" wrote in message

"NOYB" wrote in message
k.net...
CBS (+5 percentage points)
10/30-11/1 35%
12/2-12/6 40%

AP-Ipsos (+5 percentage points)
11/7-11/9 37%
12/5-12/7 42%

Fox (+6 percentage points)
11/8-11/9 36%
11/29-11/30 42%

Despite an onslaught of negativity coming from the Dems, Bush's numbers
have actually rebounded quite a bit in the last month.

Wow! That really is great news. I'm sure that bush will soon hit 3%
approval among blacks at the rate he's going.

Why do you single out a specific race? Are you racist?

My numbers of for *all* Americans who were polled.

NOYB wrote:
CBS (+5 percentage points)
10/30-11/1 35%
12/2-12/6 40%

AP-Ipsos (+5 percentage points)
11/7-11/9 37%
12/5-12/7 42%

Fox (+6 percentage points)
11/8-11/9 36%
11/29-11/30 42%

Despite an onslaught of negativity coming from the Dems, Bush's numbers
have actually rebounded quite a bit in the last month.

He's dropped five points this week along on your favorite poll.

But I thought you said that that poll didn't matter?

And even so, he's up 3 points on that poll in the last 4 or 5 weeks too.

Rasmussen (+3 percentage points)
10/28 40%
12/9 43%

As I stated here many times, Bush will be going up and down and down and
up in the polls, but what is important is that he's now damaged goods.

Damaged? How so?

Once Bush got the Miers' nomination fiasco behind him, most of his base came
back. He didn't get elected by his opponents...so he owes them nothing.

As long as those who elected him in '04 continue to support him, he has his
mandate.

Dixon

"NOYB" wrote in message
nk.net...

"Dixon" wrote in message

"NOYB" wrote in message
k.net...
CBS (+5 percentage points)
10/30-11/1 35%
12/2-12/6 40%

AP-Ipsos (+5 percentage points)
11/7-11/9 37%
12/5-12/7 42%

Fox (+6 percentage points)
11/8-11/9 36%
11/29-11/30 42%

Despite an onslaught of negativity coming from the Dems, Bush's numbers
have actually rebounded quite a bit in the last month.

Wow! That really is great news. I'm sure that bush will soon hit 3%
approval among blacks at the rate he's going.

Why do you single out a specific race? Are you racist?

My numbers of for *all* Americans who were polled.

Do you assume I'm caucasian? I may be black and speaking for myself. Was
Hitlers approval rating among the Jews as low as shrubs is among "us" blacks
now?

Lord Reginald Smithers

Dixon,
Why do you think only white people are racists. There are just as many non
white racists as there are white racists.

Is Bush killing blacks? Sending blacks to concentration camps? Is he
segregating Blacks? Did Bush blow up the levy in NO to flood the blacks
out?

What is your point?

"Dixon" wrote in message
. ..

"NOYB" wrote in message
nk.net...

"Dixon" wrote in message

"NOYB" wrote in message
[...]

thunder

On Fri, 09 Dec 2005 22:36:08 +0000, NOYB wrote:

Once Bush got the Miers' nomination fiasco behind him, most of his base
came back. He didn't get elected by his opponents...so he owes them
nothing.

He owes nothing to the other 49% that pay his salary? Interesting.

As long as those who elected him in '04 continue to support him, he has
his mandate.

Well then, I guess he doesn't have his mandate, does he? Seems he has
lost some 10% of those who elected him.

Bert Robbins

"thunder" wrote in message
On Fri, 09 Dec 2005 22:36:08 +0000, NOYB wrote:

Once Bush got the Miers' nomination fiasco behind him, most of his base
came back. He didn't get elected by his opponents...so he owes them
nothing.

He owes nothing to the other 49% that pay his salary? Interesting.

They don't like and and most likely never will. Why try to please them?

As long as those who elected him in '04 continue to support him, he has
his mandate.

Well then, I guess he doesn't have his mandate, does he? Seems he has
lost some 10% of those who elected him.

Just what is the definition of a mandate? Is it a plurality? Is it a
majority?