posted to misc.survivalism,alt.impeach.bush,rec.boats
[email protected] hot-ham-and-cheese@hotmail.com is offline

Default $15,000 a month

On Sep 26, 9:46*am, wrote:
On Sep 26, 5:39 am, P C wrote:

Curly Surmudgeon wrote:
On Fri, 26 Sep 2008 02:34:59 -0400, Cliff wrote:

* " ... the firm of McCain campaign manager Rick Davis had been paid
* $15,000 a
month until last month by the mortgage giant Freddie Mac."

Refresh my memory, isn't McCain complaining about corruption and lobbists?

No, that was *last* week. We're in a whole different week now.

It shows a dynamic campaign - the ability to push entirely different
policies within mere days / hours / minutes of each other.

So, somebody who does work for McCain was paid by somebody else
(Freedie Mac). *Not exactly the same as Obama being paid directly by
Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac And Lehman.

Just wait til the chinese nuns start talking...