Senior Member

Default You think my trim needs adjusted?

On Sep 25, 8:54*am, Tim wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdNil...eature=related

What the f is it with these youtube heros? They always have to put
some lame soundtrack in..

We had a couple of kids "fake" fighting for youtube the first week of
school here and one got hurt real bad. Both are being expelled from
the school system and will end up at the local tech school with a
union card soon to follow. I don't know however if they are big enough
to get jobs as thugs for the union itself

wrote in message
On Sep 25, 8:54 am, Tim wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdNil...eature=related

What the f is it with these youtube heros? They always have to put
some lame soundtrack in..

We had a couple of kids "fake" fighting for youtube the first week of
school here and one got hurt real bad. Both are being expelled from
the school system and will end up at the local tech school with a
union card soon to follow. I don't know however if they are big enough
to get jobs as thugs for the union itself

Well...maybe they could get a job at the local police station acting as
crash test dummies.
The cops could practice throwing them down the stairs on their noggins.
Much money in that?

Senior Member

On Sep 25, 2:51*pm, "Don White" wrote:
wrote in message

On Sep 25, 8:54 am, Tim wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdNil...eature=related

What the f is it with these youtube heros? They always have to put
some lame soundtrack in..

We had a couple of kids "fake" fighting for youtube the first week of
school here and one got hurt real bad. Both are being expelled from
the school system and will end up at the local tech school with a
union card soon to follow. I don't know however if they are big enough
to get jobs as thugs for the union itself

Well...maybe they could get a job at the local police station acting as
crash test dummies.
The cops could practice throwing them down the stairs on their noggins.
Much money in that?

Yeah, or like you, we could send our kids into a steel cage to get
their heads beat in so we can feel better about ourselves.. Is your
kid able to get up and get you your beers yet or is he still suffering
from concussion?

wrote in message

On Sep 25, 8:54 am, Tim wrote:

[...]

Listen real careful now.........this is complicated....
For the 15th time... that wasn't my son in that Ultimate Fighting video...it
was a buddy of his.
My son may have practiced with the guy when he was only doing Tae Kwon Do,
but didn't get into the crazy stuff.
Only one 'bad ass' allowed in this house.

Tim Tim is offline

wrote in message

On Sep 25, 8:54 am, Tim wrote:

[...]

Only one 'bad ass' allowed in this house.- Hide quoted text -

Gentlemen, Gentlemen...

Puleeeeze!

i don't understand how someone dolphining some boat vid, can turn into
a throat grabbing session.

The only thing worse, is that somebody will probably come along and
start making this a political matter by cross posting it to some whack-
job groups.

Now I feel bad for possible giving some nuts ideas.

"Tim" wrote in message
snip...
The only thing worse, is that somebody will probably come along and
start making this a political matter by cross posting it to some whack-
job groups.

Now I feel bad for possible giving some nuts ideas.

Don't worry, JustWait comes up with enough whacky ideas all on his own.
Damn those big rough cops.............................

Stuck trim tab [email protected] General 2 June 14th 08 02:53 PM
Trim Tab Joe ASA 12 May 25th 06 06:36 PM
Trim tabs Larry General 5 October 29th 03 01:55 AM
Setting Trim Position and Trim Limit Switches M.E. General 1 August 5th 03 02:00 AM
Power Trim Gazunni General 2 July 31st 03 02:42 AM