BoatBanter.com

-   -   You think my trim needs adjusted? (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/98434-you-think-my-trim-needs-adjusted.html)

Tim September 25th 08 01:54 PM

You think my trim needs adjusted?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdNil...eature=related

Vic Smith September 25th 08 02:06 PM

You think my trim needs adjusted?

On Thu, 25 Sep 2008 05:54:52 -0700 (PDT), Tim
wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdNil...eature=related

Pretty lame. But probably cheaper than putting hydraulics on a car to
make it dance.

--Vic

MMC September 25th 08 02:48 PM

"Tim" wrote in message
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdNil...eature=related

Yeah, it's all fun and game until an Italian redneck falls out of the boat.

[email protected] September 25th 08 02:51 PM

On Sep 25, 8:54*am, Tim wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdNil...eature=related

Looks about right to me! At least he's having a fun ride!

Richard Casady September 25th 08 04:04 PM

You think my trim needs adjusted?

On Thu, 25 Sep 2008 08:06:33 -0500, Vic Smith
wrote:

Pretty lame. But probably cheaper than putting hydraulics on a car to
make it dance.

The classic lowrider has cylinders stolen from lift gate trucks. 24
Volts on a 12 Volt pump. A good one can leap with all four tires a
foot off the ground.

Casady

Tim September 25th 08 05:34 PM

On Sep 25, 8:51*am, wrote:
On Sep 25, 8:54*am, Tim wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdNil...eature=related

Looks about right to me! At least he's having a fun ride!

I'd think those idiots would be getting sick in short order. Must be
something about every one sitting way to the back with nothing in the
bow. Who knows, they might be fulfilling a fantasy about cigarette
boating accross the english channel or something stupid like that.

[email protected] September 25th 08 05:39 PM

You think my trim needs adjusted?

wrote:
Pretty lame. *But probably cheaper than putting hydraulics on a car to
make it dance.

The classic lowrider has cylinders stolen from lift gate trucks. 24
Volts on a 12 Volt pump. A good one can leap with all four tires a
foot off the ground.

Casady

I saw a video somewhere like youtube or break that showed one jumping
the front end until it was vertical.

Calif Bill September 25th 08 06:01 PM

wrote:

Pretty lame. But probably cheaper than putting hydraulics on a car to
make it dance.

The classic lowrider has cylinders stolen from lift gate trucks. 24
Volts on a 12 Volt pump. A good one can leap with all four tires a
foot off the ground.

Casady

When I used to own a company with a liftgate delivery truck, the cops said
to mark the hydrulics so they could identify and return them from the
lowriders.

UglyDan®©™ September 25th 08 06:42 PM

You think my trim needs adjusted?

Brings back memories. When I was a kid my friends and I used to sit on
top of the outboards (we all had the same type boats) with the tiller
between our legs after we were up on plane to get it porpoising like
that. Pretty stupid, but we survived.
They probably still do it on Tangier. UD

Wayne.B September 25th 08 07:16 PM

You think my trim needs adjusted?

On Thu, 25 Sep 2008 10:42:09 -0700, (UglyDan®©™)
wrote:

Brings back memories. When I was a kid my friends and I used to sit on
top of the outboards (we all had the same type boats) with the tiller
between our legs after we were up on plane to get it porpoising like
that. Pretty stupid, but we survived.
They probably still do it on Tangier. UD

We were at Tangier last fall and saw a few of the local hot doggers in
action, nothing quite that whacked out however.