Tim Tim is offline

Default You think my trim needs adjusted?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdNil...eature=related

On Thu, 25 Sep 2008 05:54:52 -0700 (PDT), Tim
wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdNil...eature=related

Pretty lame. But probably cheaper than putting hydraulics on a car to
make it dance.

--Vic
MMC MMC is offline

"Tim" wrote in message
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdNil...eature=related

Yeah, it's all fun and game until an Italian redneck falls out of the boat.

On Sep 25, 8:54*am, Tim wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdNil...eature=related

Looks about right to me! At least he's having a fun ride!

On Thu, 25 Sep 2008 08:06:33 -0500, Vic Smith
wrote:

Pretty lame. But probably cheaper than putting hydraulics on a car to
make it dance.

The classic lowrider has cylinders stolen from lift gate trucks. 24
Volts on a 12 Volt pump. A good one can leap with all four tires a
foot off the ground.

Casady

Tim Tim is offline

On Sep 25, 8:51*am, wrote:
On Sep 25, 8:54*am, Tim wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdNil...eature=related

Looks about right to me! At least he's having a fun ride!

I'd think those idiots would be getting sick in short order. Must be
something about every one sitting way to the back with nothing in the
bow. Who knows, they might be fulfilling a fantasy about cigarette
boating accross the english channel or something stupid like that.

wrote:
Pretty lame. *But probably cheaper than putting hydraulics on a car to
make it dance.

The classic lowrider has cylinders stolen from lift gate trucks. 24
Volts on a 12 Volt pump. A good one can leap with all four tires a
foot off the ground.

Casady

I saw a video somewhere like youtube or break that showed one jumping
the front end until it was vertical.

wrote:

Pretty lame. But probably cheaper than putting hydraulics on a car to
make it dance.

The classic lowrider has cylinders stolen from lift gate trucks. 24
Volts on a 12 Volt pump. A good one can leap with all four tires a
foot off the ground.

Casady

When I used to own a company with a liftgate delivery truck, the cops said
to mark the hydrulics so they could identify and return them from the
lowriders.

Brings back memories. When I was a kid my friends and I used to sit on
top of the outboards (we all had the same type boats) with the tiller
between our legs after we were up on plane to get it porpoising like
that. Pretty stupid, but we survived.
They probably still do it on Tangier. UD

Stuck trim tab [email protected] General 2 June 14th 08 02:53 PM
Trim Tab Joe ASA 12 May 25th 06 06:36 PM
Trim tabs Larry General 5 October 29th 03 01:55 AM
Setting Trim Position and Trim Limit Switches M.E. General 1 August 5th 03 02:00 AM
Power Trim Gazunni General 2 July 31st 03 02:42 AM