Default Chuck's Place, an apology, and some good news!

On Sat, 20 Sep 2008 21:22:11 GMT, Short Wave Sportfishing
wrote:

On Sat, 20 Sep 2008 13:31:09 -0400, John H.
wrote:

I think you are an upstanding individual, and appreciate your forgive and
forget attitude. I'm sure everyone is thrilled with your decisions.

Whatever John - play your stupid games. I explained what happened and
as usual, you've completely distorted the intent and content of my
post to suit your ego driven paranoia.

I'm out - again.

My stupid games? You write bull**** paragraphs about nonexistent activities
*between* JimH and I, when I've not said a word to him. And then you talk
about *my* games?

Maybe you should read before you start jumping!
--
John H.

Harry And Jim H fail big time at Chuck's place Jim General 22 August 10th 08 12:02 AM
Chuck's place Jim General 17 August 7th 08 01:09 AM
Who sent me a PM in Chuck's Place? John H.[_4_] General 100 July 16th 08 01:37 AM
Good news for America is bad news for the Democrats Bart Senior ASA 87 July 26th 04 05:04 PM
More bad news for Bush, good news for Americans John Smith General 7 June 25th 04 05:10 PM