Don White Don White is offline

Default Chuck's Place, an apology, and some good news!

wrote in message
On Sep 20, 7:53 pm, JimH wrote:
On Sep 20, 3:54 pm, A Real Boater wrote:

Don White wrote:
"John H." wrote in message
.. .
I think you are an upstanding individual, and appreciate your forgive
and
forget attitude. I'm sure everyone is thrilled with your decisions.

--
John H.

I hope this isn't a subtle order to your men to go over and trash
Chucks
Place again.
They did quite a job a few months ago when let loose after Harry, JimH
and I
came back to rec.boats, confronting the instigators for conduct
unbecoming
of an officer.
The whole idea of Chucks Place was that it would be a neutral safe
port in a
stormy sea.

Frankly, other than the photos you posted there of one of your maritime
excursions, there's almost nothing of interest. I like discussions about
recreational boating that are informative or humorous. There isn't a
lot there in those categories. I tried a few times to get discussions
going, but the usual suspects managed to trash those threads, so I see
no reason to start up another one. There's another problem there, but I
don't want to upset anyone. :)

I also started several boating threads over there and they were all
eventually trashed by the usual suspects. They are nothing more than
a bunch of kids running loose in a candy store tearing the place apart
in the process.

Just when I think this place cannot sink any lower the usual suspects
prove me wrong.

Sorry to see Tom leave. Way to go JohnH.

As I have continued to say.......RIP rec.boats.- Hide quoted text -

Yeah, it's a damned shame that you don't see WHERE the problem here
arises. It's your lover/clone Harry that is ruining it. Did you notice
by chance, that when you, Harry and Don vowed not to come here, and
you actually kept your promise, that this place was nice and peaceful?

Take your whining to Dingy Dan. He brought us back.
If we ever leave again I suggest you muzzle him.