Default Nautical housewarming

"Housewarming" gift I picked up for my son.

His wife hasn't seen it yet, so it may not last long.

http://www.eisboch.com/present.html

Eisboch

Senior Member

On Sep 12, 3:46*pm, "Eisboch" wrote:
"Housewarming" *gift I picked up for my son.

His wife hasn't seen it yet, so it may not last long.

http://www.eisboch.com/present.html

Eisboch

yech.... doesn't fit.. Well, er, unless he's gay Not that there's
any.....

On Sep 12, 3:46*pm, "Eisboch" wrote:
"Housewarming" *gift I picked up for my son.

His wife hasn't seen it yet, so it may not last long.

http://www.eisboch.com/present.html

Eisboch

I like it! Although, my wife had a scarecrow that she put in a
planting area. If I was in the garage, and wanted to go down to the
pool, instead of going in the house, going downstairs, through the
bar, out the screen room, I'd walk around the house, for about the
first week, that thing scared the **** out of me every time I turned
the corner!

wrote in message
On Sep 12, 3:46 pm, "Eisboch" wrote:
"Housewarming" gift I picked up for my son.

His wife hasn't seen it yet, so it may not last long.

http://www.eisboch.com/present.html

Eisboch

yech.... doesn't fit.. Well, er, unless he's gay Not that there's
any.....

I didn't ask, but I don't think he's gay. (Not that there's anything wrong
with that, of course)

I got it for about half price because it had been sitting outside, year
round, at a nautical type gift shop for about 4 years and is weathered and a
bit beat up. I enhanced the color saturation in the head close up in
Infranview. It really doesn't look that bright or colorful.

The owner was hesitant about selling it because it had become somewhat of an
icon for his store location.

Since my son and his family are not at the beach house full time, it may
serve to keep nosy people from hanging around their property. At night it
looks like there's someone out on the deck. It stands over 6 feet tall.

Eisboch

On Fri, 12 Sep 2008 15:46:41 -0400, "Eisboch" wrote:

"Housewarming" gift I picked up for my son.

His wife hasn't seen it yet, so it may not last long.

http://www.eisboch.com/present.html

Eisboch

I 2nd Scotty's vote.

Eisboch wrote:
"Housewarming" gift I picked up for my son.

His wife hasn't seen it yet, so it may not last long.

http://www.eisboch.com/present.html

Eisboch

I think it has a perfect combination of gaucheness and with a little bit
of tackiness thrown in that makes it perfect for a beach house. What
ever you do let anyone talk you out of giving it to your son. I say
give it to him with the understanding that if they don't like it, you
will return it to the store.

If nothing else, it will make for a great laugh at the party.

wrote:
On Sep 12, 3:46 pm, "Eisboch" wrote:
"Housewarming" gift I picked up for my son.

His wife hasn't seen it yet, so it may not last long.

http://www.eisboch.com/present.html

Eisboch

yech.... doesn't fit.. Well, er, unless he's gay Not that there's
any.....

Well you know what they say about opinions.

"Eisboch" wrote in message

wrote in message
[...]

Up here, the university students would have that in a week or two.

Senior Member

On Sep 12, 4:01*pm, "Eisboch" wrote:
wrote in message

[...]

Hey, just kidding of course.. I would probably tie it into the
convertable and cruise the beach

Oh, and run from the gay guys
Tim Tim is offline

On Sep 12, 2:46*pm, "Eisboch" wrote:
"Housewarming" *gift I picked up for my son.

His wife hasn't seen it yet, so it may not last long.

http://www.eisboch.com/present.html

Eisboch

Does your son like rum?

Nautical antique [email protected] ASA 5 September 25th 07 12:20 AM
Nautical Joke of The Day. Short Wave Sportfishing General 6 February 25th 07 04:56 AM
Nautical word... Chuck Gould General 24 February 23rd 07 05:08 PM
GPS & nautical charts JJ General 9 May 9th 05 12:17 PM
Nautical terminology-where to go? Jim M General 7 April 16th 05 09:36 PM