Tim Tim is offline

Default Nautical housewarming

On Sep 12, 3:01*pm, "Eisboch" wrote:

I got it for about half price

Eisboch

Too much at ANY price!

Tim wrote:
On Sep 12, 3:01 pm, "Eisboch" wrote:

I got it for about half price

Eisboch

Too much at ANY price!

That statute had character. Eisboch, don't give in to your wife, stand
firm. Or at least her if you can stand firm.

"Tim" wrote in message
On Sep 12, 2:46 pm, "Eisboch" wrote:
"Housewarming" gift I picked up for my son.

His wife hasn't seen it yet, so it may not last long.

http://www.eisboch.com/present.html

Eisboch

Does your son like rum?

Nope. But .... there's more to the pirate story. I hesitate to tell it,
because I doubt people would believe me, but it's absolutely true.

Eisboch

"Eisboch" wrote in message

"Tim" wrote in message
On Sep 12, 2:46 pm, "Eisboch" wrote:
"Housewarming" gift I picked up for my son.

His wife hasn't seen it yet, so it may not last long.

http://www.eisboch.com/present.html

Eisboch

Does your son like rum?

Nope. But .... there's more to the pirate story. I hesitate to tell it,
because I doubt people would believe me, but it's absolutely true.

Eisboch

Yeah, well, there's only a couple that prolly wouldn't believe you, and I
believe most of us can't see their posts, so... fire away matey! g

--Mike

"Mike" wrote in message

"Eisboch" wrote in message

"Tim" wrote in message
On Sep 12, 2:46 pm, "Eisboch" wrote:
"Housewarming" gift I picked up for my son.

His wife hasn't seen it yet, so it may not last long.

http://www.eisboch.com/present.html

Eisboch

Does your son like rum?

Nope. But .... there's more to the pirate story. I hesitate to tell it,
because I doubt people would believe me, but it's absolutely true.

Eisboch

Yeah, well, there's only a couple that prolly wouldn't believe you, and I
believe most of us can't see their posts, so... fire away matey! g

--Mike

Another time .... gotta go pick up the party goers.

Eisboch

Nautical antique [email protected] ASA 5 September 25th 07 12:20 AM
Nautical Joke of The Day. Short Wave Sportfishing General 6 February 25th 07 04:56 AM
Nautical word... Chuck Gould General 24 February 23rd 07 05:08 PM
GPS & nautical charts JJ General 9 May 9th 05 12:17 PM
Nautical terminology-where to go? Jim M General 7 April 16th 05 09:36 PM