posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Nautical antique

Dear Friend,

Good day to you.

I am situated in India near Indian ship-breaking yard, where approx
300 vessels are demolished per year. I am leading stockist and
supplier of all kind of Nautical antiques and marine equipments since
1992. My company is registered with Indian government with class A+++
+ grad.

Let me know if you are interested to purchase any kind of Nautical
antiques or marine equipments.

The luxuries passenger vessel SS BLUE LADY ( Ex. SS FRANCE & SS
NORWAY ) has beached at Indian ship-breaking yard for breaking. Let
me know if you are interested to purchase any kind of materials like
Nautical antique, furniture etc from the grand vessel.

You can get 100 percent secure purchase from our company.

Wait for your mail.

Regards.

Master Supplier,
Bhavnagar,
Gujarat,
India.

Email :

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Ye gods! That is the old pre-war 'Normandie' they are breaking up on their
beach. A really big ship comparable to the 'Queen Mary'. Norwegians bought
her off the French, removed two of the four engines for the sake of economy
and used her as a cruise liner. What a way for a proud ship to end
up -complete with furniture etc. it would seem.

wrote in message
ups.com...
[...]

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Sorry to follow up my own post but it is the 'France' they are breaking up,
not the 'Normandie' which is long gone.
Still a huge vessel to dismantle on a beach.

wrote in message
[...]

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

wrote in message

[...]

Email : - Hide quoted text -

I bet if you were in India, you could get a deal on some nice vintage
bronze portholes.. I just hope they do not pround them into bronze
and brass tourist trinkets.

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa

The luxuries passenger vessel SS BLUE LADY ( Ex. SS FRANCE & SS
NORWAY ) has beached at Indian ship-breaking yard for breaking. Let
me know if you are interested to purchase any kind of materials like
Nautical antique, furniture etc from the grand vessel.

Hey,
My wife and I took a cruise on this ship a few years ago, was a very
nice experience. Grand old lady of the seas here, at least they did
not take her out and shoot at her till she sunk, like my old USNS.

oh, and it was a luxurious passenger vessel.
--

Woodsy,
Off the Grid, Off the Road, Off my Rocker...

posted to alt.sailing.asa

On Sep 24, 7:05 pm, Woodsy wrote:
The luxuries passenger vessel SS BLUE LADY ( Ex. SS FRANCE & SS
NORWAY ) has beached at Indian ship-breaking yard for breaking. Let
me know if you are interested to purchase any kind of materials like
Nautical antique, furniture etc from the grand vessel.

Hey,
My wife and I took a cruise on this ship a few years ago, was a very
nice experience. Grand old lady of the seas here, at least they did
not take her out and shoot at her till she sunk, like my old USNS.

oh, and it was a luxurious passenger vessel.
--

Woodsy,
Off the Grid, Off the Road, Off my Rocker...

I'd like a tour of one of those Indian ship breaking places.